X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tg 2.0

An upgrade to the TG website:

http://kanyelicio.us/http://www.tact...al-discussion/
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Re: Tg 2.0

Ed... Just step away from the keyboard, take a walk or something, I think you need a break...
    sigpic

Comment

uhm ... he is correct! :D
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

LOL that's pretty funny.

He did almost cry on leno though to his half credit.

pity party anyone?

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Xen View Post
          Ed... Just step away from the keyboard, take a walk or something, I think you need a break...
          i agree lol <(^_^)>

Comment

I never watch television but I'd heard of this sporadic instance of rude behavior verbally. I assume the joke to be funny and acknowledge the effort presented before me. Well done, sir.

Comment

I saw it on Youtube when my girlfriend told me about it. I'd suggest looking it up; it's pretty funny to watch.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                I saw it on Youtube when my girlfriend told me about it. I'd suggest looking it up; it's pretty funny to watch.
                I think it's more sad than anything. The fact that an adult could act that way is deplorable.

Comment

He's no doubt damaged his professional reputation.

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
                    I think it's more sad than anything. The fact that an adult could act that way is deplorable.
                    he is more racist then those he attacks for being racist.

Originally posted by 1er View Post
                    He's no doubt damaged his professional reputation.
                    highly unlikely. He just picked up all those fans who where upset that beyonce did not win. They will go to walmart now and pick up his album just to see what he is about.
                    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                    -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
                      highly unlikely. He just picked up all those fans who where upset that beyonce did not win. They will go to walmart now and pick up his album just to see what he is about.
                      What's really ironic is that she apparently did win the award for best video of the year, as opposed to best female video.

Comment

An adult? I've never considered anyone in the music industry as such. The way they whine while touting their fame and fortune is childish, not just unprofessional.

On the other hand, Kanye West is doing EXACTLY what I want him to do: entertain me. He's my favorite jerk, and I follow his public bologna with much glee.
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

You guys stop hatin' on Kanye. That was funny and you know it. Not like any of you are really Taylor Swift fans! And if you are...all I gotta say is...BEYONCE HAS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS OF ALL TIME!

Also, that was hilarious Ed.
                          | | |

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                            An adult? I've never considered anyone in the music industry as such. The way they whine while touting their fame and fortune is childish, not just unprofessional.
                            Eh? Don't let Kanye and a few other rappers label an entire industry.

Comment

I wasn't even talking about the rappers, who can be pretty mature compared to some of the pop and rock people. The big-label musicians don't exactly foster an adult atmosphere.
                              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X