The goat bkowing award

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The goat bkowing award

And the winner is....... de_inferno for once again crashing my CSS experience to the desktop. :icon_mad:

It worked fine yesterday, today it doesn't. The map sucks. I've changed nothing on my system, and nothing in my CS settings. I just deleted the map from my HD and downloaded it again from the server, and it still crashes out.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: The goat bkowing award

Originally posted by cookietester
    And the winner is....... de_inferno for once again crashing my CSS experience to the desktop. :icon_mad:

It worked fine yesterday, today it doesn't. The map sucks. I've changed nothing on my system, and nothing in my CS settings. I just deleted the map from my HD and downloaded it again from the server, and it still crashes out.

Root
    LOL....... I just gave up and bought a new computer.... I couldn't get out of spawn... I would lock up and poof...

Comment

I can't get into almost any maps. And with my processor messing up for no apparent reason I'm thinking I'll take the builders up on that warranty...

Comment

There is a new inferno coming anyway, so we'll be having to take it out of the rotation soon, so that players can delete it from their machines... Otherwise, I understand that steam will not overwrite it on install...

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X