This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Prodigy

Prodigy, I think it is the name (the map with the long hall and garage.) Are CTs suppose to be inside the garage at all? It was my understanding from previous discussions that the garage was offlimits all together to CTs.
    If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
    with any questions or concerns.
    |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Re: Question about Prodigy

I understand what you are asking ouija. Yes Sunsean was very out of bounds being behind you. And later that game i had to kick him for not responding when his team and I were telling him not to rush.

But on the other hand, Where i was, I believe was not rushing. Yer Mom and I got into a big arguement earlier this year about the same thing. He was Right inside the Garage on the left side on the hole in the wall standing up against the pallets, just as i was. And many TG members told me that was ok. I have asked many Admin about this and keep getting the same answer.

And next time when we are in a game. And i am the only supporting member, there trying to admin and keep all the "frag monkeys" inline, plz dont start arguing with me with everyone watching.

If anything, PM me and yell at me there, cuss me out, i dont care. I dont like to be yealled at in public.

Thanx
    -Monkz
    Allen: Yeah, you're right.
    Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Anywhere on the map is fair game if you can justify it with an effort towards your objective.

I would have difficulty justifying my presence in the garage as a CT.

Extreme difficulty, actually.

Were I an admin, I would likely question the intentions and/or coordination of a CT in the garage. I mean... that's a LONG way from your objective, right?
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

The Ts were found to Like that Route of Play. I, as a CT, was only Interrupting that route!
        Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

I can't justify my moving to the marketplace on cs_italy by alone saying that the CTs were proven to like that route. I've got hostages to guard.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I know where you are coming from, but what i was doing was justified. Most of my team being Long Hall, I am going to need to know, to tell them if Ts are coming that way. Why let them get teh jump on me, When i am hidden from the hole where i was and i could see exactly what was coming through the door. I do think that my "recon", if you want to say that, was justified. If not, then I guess I was wrong. Anyways, I dont like arguing, nor defending myself. It is just a game. I want to Play!

-Monkz

Comment

Your intentions were certainly spot on.

Sounds risky to me, but what the hell do I know?

Comment

You are a GOD....you know alot!

:P

Comment

lol I know you're wrong about that.

Comment

only time i ever go into that garage door is if I have killed someone inside there and i see the bomb down...thats the only time i feel justified to go in there...just my opinion though..

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                      only time i ever go into that garage door is if I have killed someone inside there and i see the bomb down...thats the only time i feel justified to go in there...just my opinion though..
                      Me too... Likewise, I might duck in there to try to snatch the dead guy's rifle, but whenever I do that, I die...

I don't think that CTs should regularly set up shop anywhere inside there...
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

You don't really need to be camping inside the garage at all...Vulcan and I did just fine staying outside...you can hear the Ts coming when they break the glass or open the doors...they gave away thier surprise.

Vulcan and I set up a crossfire just outside the garage...we clothes-lined all Ts coming out with a bursts of bullets. We were lucky they did not use any smokes or flashes. Made for some quick rounds, lol.

I like giving the opponent a false sense of security and take them out when thier gaurd is down.

-swoop-

Comment

swoop we clobbered them. :D

- -

Comment

While I agree, most of the time staying outside is a solid tactic, I think there ARE times when going to where Monkerz described is justified, and shakes things up. If the t's are so complacent as to open that door without worrying about being shot, they deserve to get their heads taken off. Sitting there guarding the door still allows the t's through the window, so it's not like it destroys the entire avenue for t's.

I wouldn't disalow it because you think it's not a good strat. People will have opinion's on whether it is a good strat. Only disalow it if you think it breaks the spirit of focusing on the objective, or that it is an abusive position that destroys the tactical nature of the map. I think it does neither. I wouldn't go there that often, becuase it is hard for a teamate to support you there, but you gotta allow variety of tactics to keep things interesting, and this seems really reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by MONKERZ
                              I understand what you are asking ouija. Yes Sunsean was very out of bounds being behind you. And later that game i had to kick him for not responding when his team and I were telling him not to rush.

But on the other hand, Where i was, I believe was not rushing. Yer Mom and I got into a big arguement earlier this year about the same thing. He was Right inside the Garage on the left side on the hole in the wall standing up against the pallets, just as i was. And many TG members told me that was ok. I have asked many Admin about this and keep getting the same answer.

And next time when we are in a game. And i am the only supporting member, there trying to admin and keep all the "frag monkeys" inline, plz dont start arguing with me with everyone watching.

If anything, PM me and yell at me there, cuss me out, i dont care. I dont like to be yealled at in public.

Thanx
                              -Monkz
                              Monkerz, I didnt yell at you or anything bud. I said, Monkerz, isnt that a bit far in the garage? And you kinda got snippy and I said, "Cool deal, Ill just take it to the forums..."

At any rate, you had your reasons for being there, but seeing as how the Ts were completely losing, had no wins, I felt it was a bit unneccessary to be there.
                              If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
                              with any questions or concerns.
                              |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X