The tables were turned?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tables were turned?!

Okay, we just did a captains game, me captain of T's in italy, then for the first couple rounds CT's in office, until i gave it to Irivers and it evolved into a democracy. Anyway, funny thing. Teams were utterly stacked. UTTERLY. in my favor.

Like, me, batman, irivers, ghost, root (hehe), good new player, and stasis. Well, that wasnt very stacked, I'll admit. However, we lost horribly. And the other team wasn't horrible, but the teams were semi stacked. But on Office, way major over stacking. I dont have everyones names, but I'm sure it can be dug up. Anyway, you wouldnt believe the stackage. we would have needed Sniper and DeRanger to make it ANY more stacked. And we were losing pitifully, until the 1-6 mark, and we won. But anyone who was there for office, you know what I'm talking about.

Re: The tables were turned?!

Oh yeah. Office was cool. Some good captains games tonight. I hope that one development over time will be players volunteering who have a good grasp of tactics and a desire to lead. The best captains games I've been involved in have been the ones where the team has followed the commanders instructions. They haven't always been the games where my team has one, but some of you have some quality tactical ideas, and it's great to get those ideas in play.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

what are you trying to say here karkian? you didn't do a good job of captaining or you don't know what happened?

- -

Comment

That captain's game was my first and in my defense, no one really listed anyhow. They wouldn't set up the crossfire scenarios I wanted to try.
        We did do rather well on Italy though. The player with the name that I couldn't decipher really played well.

EZ
        EZKill d.b.a. EZ

Comment

Originally posted by EZKill
          That captain's game was my first and in my defense, no one really listed anyhow. They wouldn't set up the crossfire scenarios I wanted to try.
          We did do rather well on Italy though. The player with the name that I couldn't decipher really played well.

EZ
          I think you did ok EZkill. I'm sure over time people will listen to the captains more. In the mean time, when you pick your next team, pick the people most likely to co-operate with you, rather than the best shooters.

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Last night were the first Captain games Ive played (been out of town for 2 weeks), they were pretty decent. Main problem I had, was played a couple of maps I have never played...once I got a grasp on them, I think I contributed a bit...but until then...I was basically a "meat diversion."
            If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
            with any questions or concerns.
            |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

holy crap unspellablename was good. And he survived the most despotic odds. And yeah, I didnt do the best job on italy, nor office ;) Though not everyone always followed orders... also, my mic apparently wasnt working too well. So if i said "apartments!!! all of them! default pistols!" and then died, noone would know, and they would get my krieg and take out half the exposed team (didnt actually happen, but similar things did).

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
                holy crap unspellablename was good. And he survived the most despotic odds.
                He had a very aggressive playstyle. In spite of being on the receiving end, it was challenging. I wonder how he would have done on the defensive team.

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...