Message of the day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message of the day

You know, when you connect to the server initially and between maps you see that Welcome to Tactical Gamer CS:Source Server screen? Well, you will hopefully have noticed it's changed from the old monochromatic one.

It's still in beta, as i have no idea how it appears to the rest of you.

It would be most helpful to me if you all can let me know if you can;

a) Read everything ok
    b) See everything from the 'Welcome...etc' down to the boxed REMEMBER: THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVER BUT NOT....etc without scrolling.
    c) Tell me how it loads for you. Is it slow, normal or fast? Does it load strangely; ie, purple checkerboard scrollbars?

Please note; the actual wording is still being formalised. What i'm looking for here is your opinion and experience of the appearance and mode of load.

And for anyone looking to this thread to provide some vaguely insprirational phrase;

"Let he who is without armour, cast the first flash..."

Re: Message of the day

Originally posted by 9 v
    What i'm looking for here is your opinion and experience of the appearance and mode of load.
    Let me be clear: what we need is feedback about your experience viewing the MOTD, not help in authoring it.

heh... heh... he said "mode of load"... heh... heh...
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

The text loads to small for me to read. I run the game at 1024x768 resolution.
      It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
        Let me be clear: what we need is feedback about your experience viewing the MOTD, not help in authoring it.
        WTFOMGFFCNORUSHINGSTFUNOOB!!!!!
        It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

Originally posted by K2_the_Turtle
          The text loads to small for me to read. I run the game at 1024x768 resolution.
          Ditto - and to fill in some space: LOL DEAGLE!

Comment

the text loads small to me as well, but after a moment, it expands to fit the box... only since the last facelift it was given could I actually read the entire message.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X