Help!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!

HELP!! I had to restart CSS cause of my vid card locking up, right as a capatins game is starting. I want to get back in. When i try connecting through the console, since i am have a reserved slot, it keeps giving me Bad Password, happens on both servers. WHAT DO I DO!!

Re: Help!!

Suffer >:-(

Comment

NO NO NO NO AND NO!! i was looking forward to captains on Italy and now i can't get back in. NO NO NO NO NO AND NO!!

Comment

Ok now when i try joining an un-full server, server #2 it asks me for a password. SINCE WHEN IS THERE A PASSWORD AND WHAT IS IT!!!

Comment

Try:

match

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Ah, just screw it phantom and come over to the darkside (i.e. Battlefield::DC)
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

match worked cause i finally guessed that. and i would play DC with you guys but my network can't handle the download.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
                match worked cause i finally guessed that. and i would play DC with you guys but my network can't handle the download.
                that's it stay with the light side of CS!

muwhahaha :P

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
                  Sounds like someone needs to upgrade their network. Dammit man, don't you know bigger, better, faster, is the America Way?

Comment

Originally posted by asch
                    Ah, just screw it phantom and come over to the darkside (i.e. Battlefield::DC)
                    Couln't have said it better myself..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X