I renounced the devil that is Cs:s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I renounced the devil that is Cs:s

Of course i am pretty new here anyway so what do you care. But anyway, this server was sort of the last try and even though it is great. Css just dont do it for me.

However i want to thank the admins and players i played with here for some good games.

Toodles, Bull God
    If you can read this, thank your teachers.

Currently playing under name: Bleach

Re: I renounced the devil that is Cs:s

Ok, so....

The players are great.

The admins are great.

See a pattern here?

You just need a new game. This place gives you several from which to choose. :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamevil
      Of course i am pretty new here anyway so what do you care. But anyway, this server was sort of the last try and even though it is great. Css just dont do it for me.

However i want to thank the admins and players i played with here for some good games.

Toodles, Bull God
      It's sad to see anyone go, really.

If you like the crew though, then grab another game and stick around. Noone is required to subscribe, and we always have something going on.

Check the servers list and see if there is something you like, if not, how about suggesting something?

Right now, we have:

Ghost Recon
      Raven Shield 3
      Swat 4
      Neverwinter
      Natural Selection 3.0 (Half Life Mod)
      Battlefield 1942 Desert Combat

The only new, and therefore, pricey one of the lot is SWAT 4. Everything else you can get for $20 or less.

Anyway, that's my sales pitch. Hope to see you on there servers!

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
        Ghost Recon
        Raven Shield 3
        Swat 4
        Neverwinter
        Natural Selection 3.0 (Half Life Mod)
        Battlefield 1942 Desert Combat
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          Ok, so....

The players are great.

The admins are great.

See a pattern here?

You just need a new game. This place gives you several from which to choose. :)
          Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942

Comment

Originally posted by ><JohnGalt><
            Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 1942
            Soon----->Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2
            Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2 Bf2

OK I am lazy!

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

*cries again* my BF is broke...

Comment

rofl! DC nuts!

- -

Comment

I *really* ought to get my BF1942 working on my current computer... I never played it online but I seemed to work pretty well with the Engineer...TANKS....NEVER...DIE!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X