de_menace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_menace

This map doesn't get enough play time on the server. Don't you guys like it, is it easier to just go with the rotation, or are other maps better.

Root
    Yes
    88.46%
    No
    11.54%
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: de_menace

I think it's a good map. Very beautiful.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I'm of the opinion that more maps=better. Minimizes the monotony, and forces regulars to think about managing defense and offense on the fly, rather than from memory.

Comment

Im voting yes, even though I havent played it. Because more == better.

Comment

After having first played the original counterstrike with it's standard maps ad nauseum years ago almost any new map seems worth a go. I like Menace more than most maps. It's complex enough, has a lot of long range sniping spots and various places to take cover, flank, nice touch with the water and the vents...a very good map.

Ghost

Comment

This is a very onesided map....i hate the map and i always stop playing when it is changed to it

-Monkz
            Allen: Yeah, you're right.
            Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Originally posted by MONKERZ
              This is a very onesided map....i hate the map and i always stop playing when it is changed to it

-Monkz
              Well aren't you a downer :)
              It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

-Monkz
                Ok how about you pick which side you want in a capts game, and my team will kick your ass? :D

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by cookietester
                  Ok how about you pick which side you want in a capts game, and my team will kick your ass? :D

Root
                  It's ONNNNNNNN!

Comment

-Monkz
                    It's a hard map for CTs, but then again so is Italy. On the other hand I remember playing last week as CTs with Tempus and a few others and we did very well as CTs. I don't recall if we won the entire map, but it certainly wasn't a one-sided game.
                    Twisted Firestarter
                    a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                      I'm of the opinion that more maps=better. Minimizes the monotony, and forces regulars to think about managing defense and offense on the fly, rather than from memory.
                      Agreed. As long as it meets our requirements for PCS (namely that the defensive team can reach the objectives first), then unless people specifically do NOT like the map, I think it should be in the rotation.

Variety is the spice of life!
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Every map that somebody says is one sided, has not used successful tactics on it.

i'd like to see it on the server rotation as well!

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X