TK'ing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TK'ing

Not sure whats happening with my golden lemming. Perhaps if you're not part of the GR/JO crowd you don't get included. Anyways, 9v just inspired me - we need an award for the classiest TK's. Don't think for a minute that this means intentional TK'ing is in any way acceptable on this server, but sometimes, you or your team mates really get it wrong, and the results can be hilarious.

I just managed to get up the ramp to B on aztec - fragged the double doors to CT spawn, turned around started planting the bomb and BANG! Uprooted, made by a nade, pwnt. A well placed HE from 9v in an area clear of hostiles, and I was history.

9v for your services to comical TK'ing, I award you the order of the blue baboon. (anyone able to knock up a suitable image?).

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: TK'ing

death by frag while planting is probably the funniest way to go

Comment

You were acting suspiciously, Root. i couldn't take any chances.

:D

What it was, i had a frag ready for the CT up there but you, or someone else took him out before i could use it. Following a little way behind i had the bright idea that just in case another CT was still there i'd take some health with the nade currently burning a hole in my hand.

After throwing i watched in increasing dismay as you and my nade rapidly converged paths, only to meet in glorious bloody technicolour. i think i got shot in the head shortly after as i stood above your still twitching body wondering where it had all gone terribly wrong...

Comment

I have an embarrassing team-hurt story... one time on Italy many weeks ago, before I had even come to the forums, I was having a really bad nade day. I kept accidentally nading teammates, only wounding them, or flashing them. This went on for say... 30 minutes I think. So as a CT, i'm in spawn, and i buy a nade, and I press 4 to select the nade, but i meant to press 2 to select my pistol and shoot it at the ground. Well, I did what would normally have done that, except the nade bounced off the ground, into all 6 ct's huddled together planning. I did pretty much about 4 kills worth of damage to my team. Well, by that time they were getting angry, and long before had been wondering if i was purposely doing this... so, I hung my head in shame and asked the admin to slay me, and bought no more nades. that was... a tense and stressful situation...

Comment

I don't even know who it was but my favorite TK was when a CT TK'd himself when he threw an HE in the bottom door to the house on Italy as I was starting to come out and it bounced off of me back out the door and killed both of us

Comment

The Tactical Gamer Blue Baboon Award
            __________________________________________________ _

__________________________________________________ _

Comment

Outstanding Phantom. 9v you should include that in your sig!

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

lol phantom wins.
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

The blue baboon is awarded to Asch. The citation reads "For repeated Tk's with HE grenades and the subsequent laughter induced". Display the baboon with pride in your sig!

Root
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I though 9v's nade was funny... He naded himself! :P

Comment

Originally posted by cookietester
                      The blue baboon is awarded to Asch. The citation reads "For repeated Tk's with HE grenades and the subsequent laughter induced". Display the baboon with pride in your sig!
                      blah! you have no proof.
                      |TG-12th| asch
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch
                        blah! you have no proof.
                        I think Keith's various corpses scattered around the battlefield are proof enough :D

Root
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by cookietester
                          I think Keith's various corpses scattered around the battlefield are proof enough :D

Root
                          It's true, but hell...I fell out of my seat laughing about it :)
                          It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...