X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin/Temp-Admin Menu!

Ok everyone...

I have been thinking long and hard about a way to make it easier to find your binds and pick the ones you want to use to either inform ppl about the rules or what ever...

The way i want this to work is in a GUI type format. I have been researching it alot int he last couple of days, as well as talking to Apophis, 9v, and Wyzcrak. We all believe it is a good idea. Wyz has seen and used one similar in 1.6 or CZ but i am trying to figure out a way to insert the .txt script file into my cstrike folder, so i can find and use it ingame.

I want it to work so when you press a binded key a menu pops up in game for you. From there you can either @say many different bind you have stored, or have certain Admin options to organize all that i have admin/rules bindwise in my config.cfg file.

If anyone has done this and are using a GUI type menu or anything of that sort...Could you post some info in here for me or PM me...

Id appreciate all the help i could get.

And as soon as i can get a menu working properly i will be posting all the info on how to make it work of you.

Originally posted by monkerzscript.cfg
    // MonkerzScript Source - 8 May 2005 //
    alias w2 "wait; wait"
    alias w3 "w2; wait"
    alias w4 "w2; w2"
    alias w5 "w3; w2"
    alias cls "slot10"
    alias cls2 "cls; wait; wait; cls"
    alias close "w2; cls2"
    alias dev1 "developer 1"
    alias dev0 "developer 0"
    alias dev_1 "developer -1"
    alias dv1con "dev1; con_notifytime 28"
    alias dv0con "dev_1; con_notifytime 0"
    alias clr_menu "clear; reset_all; contimes 16; dev0"
    alias pre "clear; dv1con; contimes 48; reset_all"
    alias kick "@kickmenu; w2; clr_menu"
    alias Cancel "@cancelvote; w2; clr_menu"
    alias Rush "@say This is a PCS Server, Rushing will NOT be tolerated!; w2; clr_menu"
    alias ctbomb "@say Counter Terriorists are to guard bombsites/defuse!; w2; clr_menu"
    alias cthostage "@say Counter Terriorists are to Rescue the hostages or die TRYING!; w2; clr_menu"
    alias tbomb "@say Terriorists are to protect bomb carrier, protect bomb plant, and protect planted bomb!; w2; clr_menu"
    alias thostage "@say Terriorist are to guard hostages!; w2; clr_menu"
    alias wtime "@say The extended wait time is for team planning!; w2; clr_menu"
    alias Rush1 "say This is a PCS Server, Rushing will NOT be tolerated!; w2; clr_menu"
    alias ctbomb1 "say Counter Terriorists are to guard bombsites/defuse!; w2; clr_menu"
    alias cthostage1 "say Counter Terriorists are to Rescue the hostages or die TRYING!; w2; clr_menu"
    alias tbomb1 "say Terriorists are to protect bomb carrier, protect bomb plant, and protect planted bomb!; w2; clr_menu"
    alias thostage1 "say Terriorist are to guard hostages!; w2; clr_menu"
    alias wtime1 "say The extended wait time is for team planning!; w2; clr_menu"

alias commandmenu "exec autoscript\commandmenu.cfg; bind 1 admin_commands; bind 2 console_say; bind 3 regular_say; bind 0 clr_menu"

alias admin_commands "exec autoscript\admin_commands.cfg; bind 1 kick; bind 2 cancel; bind 0 clr_menu"

alias console_say "exec autoscript\say.cfg; bind 1 rush; bind 2 ctbomb; bind 3 cthostage; bind 4 tbomb; bind 5 thostage; bind 6 wtime; bind 0 clr_menu"

alias regular_say "exec autoscript\say.cfg; bind 1 rush1; bind 2 ctbomb1; bind 3 cthostage1; bind 4 tbomb1; bind 5 thostage1; bind 6 wtime1; bind 0 clr_menu"

alias reset_all "bind 0 slot10; bind 1 slot1; bind 2 slot2; bind 3 slot3; bind 4 slot4; bind 5 slot5; bind 6 slot6; bind 7 slot7; bind 8 slot8; bind 9 slot9; clear; cls"

echo
    echo MonkerzScript Source V1.0
    echo
    echo
    The above is a simple script so you can know what i am talking about!

-Monkz
    Last edited by MONKERZ; 05-07-2005, 11:49 PM. Reason: Script Change
    Allen: Yeah, you're right.
    Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Re: Admin/Temp-Admin Menu!

I think i got is all figured out....there are some bugs, but wyz and i tested it out tonite and i works.....WOot

Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

I have ONLY 2 problems to figure out now....I need to get the Developer Crap off the screen, and using this Clears out your Console...

Comment

If anyone would like to try this out...and let me know how it is working for them PM me or post in here and ill set you up....

Also...for Real ADMINS.....if you would like this....Ican cumstomize any rule any admin tool to fit on here....you can have up tp 40 rules on one menu...

-Monkz

Comment

I'd like it! Great idea!
          It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

Awesome idea! Once you've got the bugs worked out, I'll be pestering you for it!
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

OMG!!! This tool saved my life tonight. Bugs or not monkerz thankyou SO MUCH for making this. We had the BIGGEST group of rushers and tk'ers and nade spammers and rule breakers that you could imagine tonight. I ended up, after warnings (multiple warnings), kicking at least 6-8 people. And without this tool making those warnings and kicks would have taken FOREVER. So Monkerz THANKYOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!!

Comment

Are you talking about the de_train round earlier? That was horrible, there was one time where all but one of the CTs was dead within about 30 seconds of buy time ending from TKs and Admin Slays. Also when the bomb carrier couldn't figure out how to plant even after Cerevox and I explained it so we got him to drop it and when Cer picked it up he TKed Cer and I had to TK him to finish the objective and to save myself. But I was slayed in the first round after T spawn was double flashed and fragged and I was getting shot so I turn and just shoot the guy. I deserved it though because I was slightly rash, I didn't warn just headshotted. Then again he was only shooting me...

Comment

yeah that map and the Italy before it. it was the WORST games i've ever seen on our server. and the slay wasn't me, that was an auto-slay (temp-admins can't slay).

Comment

Ah, didn't know that. But I was booted for your spot on Italy I think, and I came back when the 9th match ended. But they seriously were the worst games I've played in all my both TG and pubbie days (which is like 2 weeks...) Especially "hacker :)"

Comment

Ok....im glad that you guys like the idea....but i am going to need ideas on what all should be put in this...here is a list of what i have programed in it....but i can add alot more!

@kickmenu
                      @cancelvote
                      @say This is a PCS Server, Remember your objectives, don't rush for kills!!
                      @say Counter Terrorists are to guard bombsites/defuse!
                      @say Counter Terrorists are to Rescue the hostages or die TRYING!
                      @say Terrorists are to protect bomb carrier, protect bomb plant, and protect planted bomb!
                      @say Terrorist are to guard hostages!
                      @say The extended wait time is for team planning!
                      say This is a PCS Server, Remember your objectives, don't rush for kills!!
                      say Counter Terrorists are to guard bombsites/defuse!
                      say Counter Terrorists are to Rescue the hostages or die TRYING!
                      say Terrorists are to protect bomb carrier, protect bomb plant, and protect planted bomb!
                      say Terrorist are to guard hostages!
                      say The extended wait time is for team planning!

As of the bug....well right now it is 2:30am and i am tired so i believe imma go to bed....but i will see what i can so about those two bugs....lol

And everyone give props to Wyzcrak....he has been pushing me through this....not to mention he has answered or tried to answer so of the stupidest questions i have thrown to him...lol (and someone give back his notepad :D

-Monkz
                      Last edited by MONKERZ; 05-08-2005, 12:46 PM.

Comment

This is possibly the best idea since sliced bread. I am going to use the HELL out of this...
                        Thanks to Monk and Wyz, apo, 9v.... awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by MONKERZ
                          @say This is a PCS Server, Rushing will NOT be tolerated!
                          I'd like to see this reworded. "Rushing" is so vague, really... How about something like: Remember your objectives, don't rush for kills!
                          @say Counter Terriorists are to guard bombsites/defuse!
                          I hope that in your actual text file, you spell Terrorist correctly. :icon_razz

Seriously, though. Console should not be issuing commands with horrible spelling. No leet speak, either. No chat abbreviations, either: U should go 2 teh bombsite. Console should use clear and concise English whenever possible.
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Roger that Cing....that is why i am needing you input on this....I do this so quick trying to get it done...and miss alot of things....i will change that and Section-8 Phantom will need to change it as well...

(Section-8/Phantom): contact me so i can send you a new updated monkerzscript.cfg

Comment

Ok..section brought up another idea.....to include special rules for different maps...
                              The way it is setup right now is:

Main Menu
                              Admincommands(subdirectory)
                              consolesay(subdirectory)
                              regularsay(subdirectory)

I am thinking about adding another subdirectory to where you pick the map you are on....then a list of rules for that map come up....

I am just going to need a list of the rules for everymap....

If you can help....plz do!

-Monkz

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X