Finally back...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally back...

Hey guys this is Cream. I know i havent been on in ages and im probly extradited from the 303rd now but anyways... Well yea the reason i havent been on in awhile is cuz, well, basically i got caught partyin in my on campus apartment and since im only 18, well drinkins not legal. So my college (UNC Charlotte) expelled me. When my parents found out, they basically cut off all funds so moneys been really tight lately. I recently got reaccepted after being evaluated by the UNC-C board. So my parents havr started sendin me the moolah again which means ill be back in action shortly. Also i plan on buyin MW2 the release day, anyone else gettin it?...jw.

303rd Logistical Studies Group

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic."
    - Joseph Stalin

Re: Finally back...

Good to have you back! Personally, I'm kind of unsure about MW2, especially since it doesn't have dedicated servers any more.

Comment

Who are you? ;)

Welcome back man!
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Glad to have you back. You need to be on the low like a limbo stick.

Comment

Well what happened was someone got caught and they offered em 'mercy' if he gave em some info so...

- Joseph Stalin

Comment

That sucks :( The legal drinking age in the UK is 18 and it works just fine, in most of Europe it's 16 or lower I believe...Continental Europe have pretty much NO binge-drinking problem.

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

Underage alcoholism is a significant problem in the United States. That is if my limited observation can be applied to other municipalities and states, and I will ignorantly believe it can.

Comment

You are very correct Diplo Canada also has the same problem with the stupid youth or even adults. Alcohol is quite a horribly addicting crappy substance to get into..

*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* try this stuff man...

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

aye i dont do it EVER. it was just my friends birthday and i was like, to hell with it!

- Joseph Stalin

Comment

Just don't drink and drive, all is well and good as long as there is some amount of moderation. Moderation is the bit us younguns (and olduns) screw up, the number of times I've seen my stupid arse friends say "hey mister" to a homeless man then stagger around the city with a vitamin water bottle full of vodka...

Good to have you back Cream, I'm pretty sure we can work something out in the 303rd forum as long as you're gunna be sticking around.

Comment

Ok thanks adi, i do plan on sticking around but where the hell is everybody! everytime im on it only maxes out at like 8 ppl!

- Joseph Stalin

Comment

Yeah, it's been on the dead side lately. I've been having a bit of network trouble that has been keeping me from playing as much as I would like, but I've got Verizon coming on Thursday to make everything better with 25mps fios :D

Comment

Haha well thats good to hear.

- Joseph Stalin

Comment

well, you should be seeing me again. Nice to have you back! Glad college is once again on the table!
                            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Thats what happens when you go to UNC you get caught. Not down here at ECU C-USA CHAMPS!!!!!
                              |TG-24th|Gen. Waffles CO

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X