Was there an update last night?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was there an update last night?

It must have been pretty late.. I hear that the new inferno is amazing.. Did anybody play with the new update yet?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Re: Was there an update last night?

Originally posted by Tempus
    It must have been pretty late.. I hear that the new inferno is amazing.. Did anybody play with the new update yet?
    Update? OMGWTFNOO!

Updates screw everything up!

:P

-Monk
    Allen: Yeah, you're right.
    Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Hrmm... saw the info *about* the update but I didn't actually get a chance to play it... poop. I was busy kicking holes in an old dresser so we could make it burrrrrn.

Comment

According to steampowered.com the update was released at midnight.

# New map: de_inferno
        # New map: de_port
        # modified CT models
        # per-map configs (could be helpful here)
        # Added new route to roof of hostage shack in cs_compound (definately needed to improve that map)
        Grates/chain link fences no longer affect bullets HALLELUJA!
        # Fixed lag compensation interpolation error between 2 ticks (hard to tell if this will be significant)

Comment

Originally posted by MONKERZ
          Updates screw everything up!
          Many folks are having problems after updating their servers. I can't even get the update on the machine to see if there IS a problem, as the update is coming in very slowly. As soon as it's complete, and if there are no problems, the servers will be back online.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            Many folks are having problems after updating their servers. I can't even get the update on the machine to see if there IS a problem, as the update is coming in very slowly. As soon as it's complete, and if there are no problems, the servers will be back online.
            Lol...well after that one update(that messed with my machine some I couldnt play anymore)...I have lost belief in them...I mean some may help out....but most just CRAPORIZE everything!

-Monk
            Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

I played inferno by myself to see what it looked like. I've never played this map because the original version would always crash on me. It looked really, really nice. Should provide for a nice tactical map.

de_port, I don't know. I played this in another server and it was just an AWP and Auto fest. It looks nice, that's for sure. Also, upon playing this map, if you're a CT, don't walk off the ledge into the water at your spawn - you actually fall in and die. lmao

The new CT skins are goofy too, but I said the same thing when the previous model came out and I got used to it.

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

Both new maps are extreme resource hogs. Or they are for me at least
                If you can read this, thank your teachers.

Currently playing under name: Bleach

Comment

Originally posted by MONKERZ
                  Lol...well after that one update(that messed with my machine some I couldnt play anymore)...I have lost belief in them...I mean some may help out....but most just CRAPORIZE everything!

-Monk
                  Don't resoure your faith in Valve just yet.

Seems that the join code is fuxored. I can see the servers, but when I connect, the server says no players and not responding in the server browser field.

I tried some random pubs, non-passworded, and I can connect to those.

Comment

Our servers are down, so of course you can't connect to them.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                      Don't resoure your faith in Valve just yet.

Seems that the join code is fuxored. I can see the servers, but when I connect, the server says no players and not responding in the server browser field.

I tried some random pubs, non-passworded, and I can connect to those.
                      I believe Wyz said eariler that he was trying to get the servers updated....so it maight take awhile!

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                      -Monk

Comment

CSS2 is updated and online.

I'll launch CSS1 once people give me notification that CSS2 plays without issue post-update.
                        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Well the way this update is working...i think the seconds mean hours....ill be on in like 12...hehe

Do i need to say it agian....

I HATE VALVE!

-Monk

Comment

K wyz seems to work good.....only thing i can see wrong is when in freeview it is a little jumpy but good....im going to get some screenshots on the CT models....hehe

Comment

I think the New inferno looks alittle fruity

-Monk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X