Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

His voice has changed but his breath still smells the same....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His voice has changed but his breath still smells the same....

Wanted to stop by and say hey to all you fools! Hope yall are doin alright and keepin the servers populated... If Vulcan hasn't run this ship into the ground by now, yall must be doin somthing right :madsmile:

Keep an eye out... I might just pop into the server unannounced pretty soon... Ol schoolers UNITE!!
    Dizlor

Re: His voice has changed but his breath still smells the same....

Glad to hear you finally made through puberty.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Wish I could say the same for you bronco... Glad to see your mouth is still running.
      Dizlor

Comment

... just like old times LOL.. .sat on the server for 20 minutes and noone showed up.
        Dizlor

Comment

8am won't find you many people...
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

seriously 8 am?

You'll be lucky to fill up the server at 4 pm these days. Though it could just be you too.. hmmm.. xD

- -

Comment

actually it was about 8:30 last night... I posted that when I got to work this morning :P
              Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                actually it was about 8:30 last night... I posted that when I got to work this morning :P
                Ahh ok then as i presumed it was just you!

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                  Ol schoolers UNITE!!
                  85 views and a handful of responses.. I guess it's pretty apparent what I feared has come true... Old school is truly dead here... Ill leave again now as there are obviously WAY more people here that drove me away to begin with than people who kept me here...lol.. have fun.

Vulcan, good seeing ya man.

Adog, Ill be in touch.
                  Dizlor

Comment

I saw you and adog touching last night...

Glad to see you sir.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

We were playing tonight but didn't see you...
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Awwww man! That was quick! I didn't even get a chance to get shotgunned!
                        | | |

Comment

Hey hey, with the personal vendetta. Do you consider me old school? I didn't think I was in that category.
                          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Clef, you may not be old "old school" but I'd think you make the cut.
                            Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I remember you from way back when I first joined TG. Stick around, it's different, but still fun.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X