Activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activity

Nobody seems to play anymore...even when I seed.

Former E1st Heavyweight

Re: Activity

I was just about to post a comment on that. I've logged on all week and can't seem to catch anyone on ever. Any designated time you guys are logging on??

Comment

Well the most people I've seen online was about 6 maybe 8? The server usually died rather soon again sadly. And that was during euro-time ...
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm a contributing factor to the recent decline of our counter strike server. I just don't find the game enjoyable any longer. I try to stop by on occasion, but I can never play for long.

I'm back to Worms Armageddon.

Comment

I don't play on weekends generally. You'll find me online in the late evenings of EST.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

The recent inactivity on the server is most likely due to exams being taken lately, also the new shinny games that have come out lately have been sucking people's willingness to play such an old out of date game. Saying that It is still one of TG's best tactical simulation games in my book. I mean it is what put TG on the map in the first place(I think...).

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

I mainly play 2142, and with shiny L4D2 out CSS is on the back burner for me. If I'm not in game, poke me and chances are, I'll join up.

Comment

yeah it has. A lot of people have found other games which is not suprising. CSS has been around for many years but it still has it's qualities regardless.

- -

Comment

I won't be ditching CS:S; it just has to share time with Shattered Horizon now.
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I've got tons of games as well, and school is requiring a bit too much of my time to my liking. Besides, my unfortunately active social life is leaving me with little time to spare for TG.

Comment

CSS rox on TG!!!!
                      Spread the word!

Comment

This is pretty normal for CSS at TG. New games come out, people go away for a while to play them...then when the excitement and thrill has worn off like a weekend with a Vegas hooker...CSS will be waiting at home like the loyal housewife that she is.
                        Last edited by Atomic Dog; 11-18-2009, 08:46 PM.
                        | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Potshot View Post
                          Besides, my unfortunately active social life is leaving me with little time to spare for TG.
                          This is mostly my excuse in reference to the past week or two. I really haven't been playing games at all, barely even on the computer. Too busy swing dancing and staying up until the wee hours of the morning having fun with friends playing xbox or going to Denny's/In&Out/Top's Yogurt. Mmmmm, good stuff. I'll probably be on Friday and Saturday Afternoon, I make no promises for the night.
                          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
                            This is mostly my excuse in reference to the past week or two. I really haven't been playing games at all, barely even on the computer. Too busy swing dancing and staying up until the wee hours of the morning having fun with friends playing xbox or going to Denny's/In&Out/Top's Yogurt. Mmmmm, good stuff. I'll probably be on Friday and Saturday Afternoon, I make no promises for the night.
                            Ramen noodles is a hell of a lot cheaper... Remember to be frugal!

On a side note, I too have found other games to play. Several years of straight CSS has worn me down but it's time to pick it back up. Different tactics means a different gameplay experience, let's keep that in mind.

Comment

I understand why the activity is so low and I empathise with the reasons, too!

I can't afford to buy any of the shiny new games until January! Bah Humbug!

I wish Shattered Horizons was supported on XP, I don't want to switch back over to Vista.

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X