Tag Help !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tag Help !

I registered in the forums 2 days ago and I have my steam id in my profile but for some reason i still cant use the |TG| tag. I feel that I should be representing the tactical gaming community because this is the first server that I have ever been at where the admins(mainly Root so far) dont put up with all the bull**** of the frag monkeys. I have respect for the people who like to play PCS not only because they are cool but it feels good when you make a plan as a team and win as a team. So I would like to be part of the community by proudly wearing the |TG| tag.

PS. I have read all of the PCS rules
    |CS:S Development Team|

Re: Tag Help !

Make sure that is your correct steamid in your profile... If it is, then I don't know what the problem would be.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I just checked and I even downloaded a nifty program that finds your steam id for you. I copied over my old steam id and it still didnt work. Ill giv it a couple more days and if it dont work Ill just say screw it unless somebody has another suggestion.

Here it is STEAM_0:0:878141

Did I type it correct?

Comment

You did everything correctly.

I show STEAM_0:0:878141 authorized in the server configuration to use the TG tag.

Try again now.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Nope still dont work I give up now :(

Comment

Okie doke.

If you ever decide giving up sucks, PM me and I'll help.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I know this sound n00bish but how do you PM someone?

Comment

There are many ways.

One is to click on anyone's name on the left pane of their post and choose "Send PM" from the dropdown menu.

One is to click on the "Private Messages" link at the top right of your forums window and then "Send New Message" on the left.

Another way is to click on this super-duper cool link, which sends ME a PM. :)

http://tacticalgamer.com/private.php?do=newpm&userid=38

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                  Another way is to click on this super-duper cool link, which sends ME a PM. :)

http://tacticalgamer.com/private.php?do=newpm&userid=38
                  Show off :icon_razz

Root
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

And you say Wyz isn't silly :P

Comment

I sent him a PM via the link. I just couldnt resist.
                      It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

lol I went to respond and the damn forums bitched about me having too many PMs.

I've cleaned house. :/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X