Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

I know it's a bit late and already the day after for most of you, but I don't care.
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Please take the time to give thanks to all of our fellow Americans that can not be with their loved ones this holiday. We need to thank them for what they have given up being in harms way.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our the men and women of our Armed Forces for giving us the right to enjoy this holiday as well as those to come.

Thank you for the service you provide for us as well as for your own families.

Be safe this holiday season.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

happy turkey day clef, thanks and everyone else.

Let's hear some black friday horror stories!

- -

Comment

Black Friday Horror Story: Target is selling Apple products at full price with a $15 gift card as the "Black Friday Special".
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
          Black Friday Horror Story: Target is selling Apple products at full price with a $15 gift card as the "Black Friday Special".
          yeah ouch.. apple will milk you till the day you die.

- -

Comment

Apples are good.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

I prefer pears.

Comment

Originally posted by Extinct View Post
                Apples are good.
                Originally posted by suid View Post
                I prefer pears.
                stop trying to hijack the thread >_< lol

I was at target with my older bro and we were looking at the DVD's. There was a Hello Kitty waffle iron there so he picked it up to move it. As soon as he touches it, this lady GRABS his wrist. I mean, she was lightning quick and then asks, in her sweetest growl "Excuse me, but I want to buy that so give it to me." So my bro is offended that she would just grab him like that and tells her he is buying the waffle iron. The lady tries to pry the iron from his hands and he bolts to the cashier with it! He bought the waffle iron and waited for her at the exit. When she came out and saw that he bought it, she threw her water bottle at him. Then she apologized and bought it from him at $20 above retail price

Some people really like cat shaped waffles.
                :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                |
                |
                .\__\
                ...../

Comment

Well that's because you live in LA sir. Lots of nuts around them parts.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Originally posted by ultima110 View Post
                    Then she apologized and bought it from him at $20 above retail price

Some people really like cat shaped waffles.
                    Only $20? Your brother got scammed. Cat shaped waffle irons can generate a wise man a quick fortune.

$10 to see it,
                    $3 for a cat waffle.
                    $1 for syrup and butter.

Comment

A couple of years ago, I was in Topeka, KS early at best buy for black Friday. The best buy there had the best organized black friday I'd ever seen.

They would bring out coffee (but nothing for the coffee haters, darn) and doughnuts. They would start at the beginning about an hour before opening and hand out vouchers for the big ticket items. That way, you didn't have to rush in for the BIG items. You knew if you had it or not. I've seen several stores do this recently, but they've been doing it for a long time.

Anyway, as the doors opened, the line began to file in. It was lined up along the front of the store. One guy not in the line tried to rush in from a diagonal and get in before most of the line. This big guy just put his arm out and clothes lined him. The dude did spun completely around, past 270 and landed on his face. He deserved it. Line jumping punk.
                      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...