Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got scammed.

this here is Fossil.

i would like to say that fransan sent me a message in steam saying something about a gifted game so i clicked on it and entered steam info then my account got hijacked.

luckily i own a computer business and well have a lot of pc tech that know their way around a pc and know how to track ppl down.

needless to say. i will find out who did this and they will be prosecuted. NO JOKE!!!!

anywho just thought you guys might wanna know!!!

btw im offering a $50 reward to whoever gets me the info first. my team or someone else.

re: I got scammed.

Fransan's account got hijacked a while ago. This is probably not his fault.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

oh really

well my bad but it's bull****.

anywho im pretty confident im gonna get my acct back

Comment

Never enter your info anywhere but the official Steam website. Always follow the rule that if it is too good to be true....
        Last edited by Bc2ID; 12-08-2009, 09:06 AM. Reason: removed Offal for official..ugh
        "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

yep it says right in the subscriber agreement, they will never ask for your account name and password.

You aren't the first either. There were a number of users affected in the past 2 months.

- -

Comment

Re: I got scammed.

Luckily I'm a paranoid schitzophrenic and I outnumber myself two to one. I don't tell anyone anything. Which explains my plans in CSS.
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Re: I got scammed.

well how long ago did my account send you this info? because i been gone doing a Turny and only got back about a week or two now? cause is i got hacked ago i need to redo ever thing. and a way to get your account back would be to follow this https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2347-QDFN-4366
              it will take a little time to do so but you will get it back

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X