CS:S Only 5 dollars this Weekend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS:S Only 5 dollars this Weekend!

If you wanted to get someone into this game or grab the a cheap copy for whatever reason this is a perfect gift. It should also help liven up the server a bit more if we can get more people into the server :).

Link

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Re: CS:S Only 5 dollars this Weekend!

You beat me to the thread!

Comment

I bought it as soon as I saw the steam update news. I've always kinda wanted CSS but couldn't justify payin for it so this is awesome. Doesn't the TG server run some kinda mod?

Comment

The mod is server-side, so don't worry about any of that. CS:S will take care of the custom maps and models, too.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Now there's really no excuse for not playing CS:S anymore :P

Comment

3,75 euros!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!
              |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Can we get a link for this on the home page?

Comment

Last chance!

Comment

I would have put up a Home Page news item if I had thought of it sooner or read your post yesterday.

Anyhow I hope a couple people that were previously interested in the game got this game for the 5 dollars.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

I picked it up, but have not played yet. I am a 2142 player, and have never played a game of CS:S in my life, so after I figure out how to shoot all the weapons, I hope I can stop by the TG server for some good ol TG teamplay. :)
                      sigpic

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with."
                      Retired 11th Airborne | Fortuna Favet Fortibus

Comment

Originally posted by TomDaSlaya View Post
                        I picked it up, but have not played yet. I am a 2142 player, and have never played a game of CS:S in my life, so after I figure out how to shoot all the weapons, I hope I can stop by the TG server for some good ol TG teamplay. :)
                        Just like in 2142 - the TG-CSS-Server is the last server you'll need/want to play on :D
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Extinct View Post
                          Anyhow I hope a couple people that were previously interested in the game got this game for the 5 dollars.
                          I did! I may not play it much but I just couldn't pass it up at that price.
                          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X