massive apolpgy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• massive apolpgy

ok, the last thread i made was not intend to be sarcstic and if it came across that way then i apoligize. i was completly serious about the movie. mainly id like to apoligize to the admins for being a bit of a nusance. i accept that my thread on the trial thing was closed and i understand why my movie thread was closed. as i said in another thread now that the word has come down, i won't do any form of a defensive rush. im not intentionaly being a pain and i really do regret causing problems. i am asking for forgivness from any admin i have angered. this is a public thread because i have no idea how many people i have ticked off so its a general plea to any who has been annoyed.
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Re: massive apolpgy

You have not angered anyone.. If you like our playstyle, then please enjoy it. It's not going to change.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Personally I havent been annoyed at all by any of these skirmishes and I think that everyone here has raised perfectly good points regardless of their side on the issue. Perhaps if you would look to my most recent post in the Protected Server Rules thread both of you may find a sort of compromise at least worth considering?
      -Zephyr
      You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
      We are not a single game.
      We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
      We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

well, no, its not that i spoke up im apoligizing for, its for the fact that for during the last 12 hours i have made a boatload of ill-considered posts which, had i thought about them more, would either have been drasticly edited to the point of being unrecoginzable, or not made at all. im not saying ill hide and never come to the furums agian but i am saying i have been a bit dumb in the majority of my posts in the last 12 hours and im letting everyone know im going to try not to get such a lenghty streak of thoughtlessness going again. personaly im blaming it on exams next week but my most recent posts still fall well below average in quatily and inteligence of thought. anything of mine marked the 16th of may you can disregard or consider as you please. i certianly plan to disregard the majority of my comments during that time frame.
        frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

It's called "forgetting to take your Lithium"...lol. Jk.

Constantly staying up late and not getting enough sleep because you have to play CSS into the wee hours and then attend to your other obligations makes a lot of people manic at times.

Ghost

Comment

I believe Ghost is speaking from personal experience...

Dirt013
            Dirt013

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt013

Dirt013
              Hmmm... probably. But hey everyone makes mistakes.

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
              - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Dirt013
                But of course. Personal experience is the best teacher...heh.

Ghost

Comment

heh, ive kinda gotta mass alergies + alergie meds in mass amounts + upcoming exams + playing css more hours than i sleep. im gonna be happy to get out of this school year sane.

Comment

I think you've done very well to realise you've posted some silly things and to address it. Top banana.

Root
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Hope everyone took my RE: for what it was meant to be....a j/k.

Originally posted by Ghost
                      Constantly staying up late and not getting enough sleep because you have to play CS:S into the wee hours and then attend to your other obligations makes a lot of people manic at times.

Ghost

We've ALL been there. ^^^ ("speaking from personal experience")

i didn't get off the server until 4am last night. being a junkie is Hard Work!

Dirt013
                      Dirt013

Comment

Hope everyone took my RE: for what it was meant to be....a j/k.

We've ALL been there. ^^^ ("speaking from personal experience")

i didn't get off the server until 4am last night. being a junkie is Hard Work!

Dirt013
                        I never can play that long and still retain skillz or motor skills for that matter :D

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
                        - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

sweet, bananas, i love bananas. actually when you get real tired and then try and focus on the game its crazy. you can't talk on the comm and you cant do anything complex but you end up doing such weird crazy things you win because the other team is too busy saying WTF to fight back.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X