Server 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 2

Welp, just wanted to say, tonights game in inferno (Me, Ghost, Beth, and Funkenstein?) against superior numbers on CT side was quite enjoyable. Especially because our team took the time to plan, implement, and execute our objectives. Communication was high, and I really felt we played the way the game is suppose to be played.

I know at times, I delve into the fragmonkey mentality, but all it takes is someone to voice up and get the ball rolling and everything falls into place. Very well done guys, you too CTs (I forget who all was against us)

(and btw, the new Inferno gets my vote as the absolute best map for CS at present.)
    If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
    with any questions or concerns.
    |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Re: Server 2

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Well done.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

That was some fun. I loved it when we slipped by the ct spawn area without them noticing to go plant it at A. We had some good diversionary measures and effective implementation of the call to fall back and plant at the other bomb site. The CT's didn't push the boundaries except one time and even that didn't result in any loss of life. It was all pretty well coordinated and like the kind of gameplay that keeps me here.

And I agree...Inferno ROCKS now. It used to be one of my least favorite maps. Now it's one of the best.

You know, there is another map it reminds me of a little bit now that is not nearly as good but has some of the same type visuals. I can't remember the name of that map off the top of my head but it looks like a little German village with beer carts and cafe tables, etc. We don't have that map on the TG servers but when I used to play the pubbies I would see it a lot and found it somewhat enjoyable.

Ghost

Comment

Ghost,

are you thinking of Tides?

Comment

I think so. It's been a while since I played it but that's probably the right name.

Ghost

Comment

Sheesh... I hated tides.

Comment

I enjoy Tides, any reason why it was yanked from rotation?
              If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
              with any questions or concerns.
              |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

i don't actually know why but i would suspect because a section of the map near ct spawn is practicly built to force a dm. there can be almost no cleverness, you just run foward and hope your spraying and praying is more accurate than thiers. i get the feeling dosen't go down so well with the powers that be. not sure but my guess as to why.
                frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Originally posted by ouija
                  I enjoy Tides, any reason why it was yanked from rotation?
                  I believe it was regarded as being too small for tactical play. It certainly smelt like deathmatch when I played on it.

Root
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Yeah, it was a great PCS map for 4v4 or less, but it was just too small for anything more than that...
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I think I was in there with a Para... it was like 4 vs. 5 most of the game? I got .143 Beth from behind that bench. Is that the match? It was an awesome match if that was it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, that was the one.

Ghost

Comment

Someone actually likes me wooo hooo!!

Comment

I like playing server 2, it's just a matter of getting a team on there. Most of the matches I've played on it have been 2v2. It is nice being able to formulate a plan and carry it out without someone running off and doing there own thing. Me and Mateo had a great game a few days back on Chatuea where we planned everything out and went for it.

Comment

If anyone thinks i can be allowed to play on the password protected server, please PM the password.

If'n ye dont, thats cool too.

No pressure... really... there isnt... I SWEAR.. stop staring at me
                              If you can read this, thank your teachers.

Currently playing under name: Bleach

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X