• New Version of Militia

CS_Militia_v2

http://www.banana.nu/?section=viewit....map.main.5314

Check it out!

- -

Re: New Version of Militia

Is it better than ours?

Weren't the mummy's making one?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

This map is on the server, ready for review.

It is not yet, of course, in the rotation.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

i dunno how they are progressing, I haven't seen anything. I'm testing out this version right now.

If the Mummies are making one, then let's see it!

- -

Comment

Hope I can try it out tonight... Tell yah what I think on this thread.

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
          - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Hmmm this version is even worse than the one we have.

So mummies where is your version!

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
              Hmmm this version is even worse than the one we have.

So mummies where is your version!
              For those of us that aren't at home, how about a more extensie review for the cheap seats over here.

Comment

Hmm, the doors don't work, There are no light switches. There is no attic, the front yard is WIDE OPEN. Alot of things left out of it that need to be in it, for instance the garage doors do not open..

- -

Comment

Look. Can I throw a grenade into the hostage room or not?

Everybody knows that's what makes cs_militia great... throwing grenades into that hostage room... now that's good, clean fun.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Wyz needs his meds....

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I put this map on tonight and very nearly deleted it from the server. As biased as the normal version is for T's, this version is even more biased for CT's. They can snipe part of the roof from their spawn entrance to the sewer, and can totally surround the house without making any noise with opening gates.

Where there's a rockface with a ladder up to the roof on the left hand side as CT's approach the front of the house, this version instead has a clear route to the back of the house. It was definitely designed with deathmatch in mind.

Root
                      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Yup, me, Root, and Phantom messed around on the map for a bit. Smelt of deathmatch very badly. Its a lot smaller than the militia we are running.

The sewer exit are much shorter, and give a defending T a good view of the tunnel without risking his neck too much.

Again, no doors. No attic. Very sparse furniture...seemed like a freshman try at a map. Better than I could make, but not up to par for prime-time.
                        If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
                        with any questions or concerns.
                        |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

oh crap! I played that map on another server.

suuuuuck

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X