Tonight's matches..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's matches..

Reminder: tonight there are two matches.

At 8:30 Eastern, it's D vs. E

At 10:00 Eastern, it's C vs. F

Guys, the matches will start on time. That means you need to be there early.

Matches are held on server 2, and the password will be changed to 'match' during the match.

Good luck!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Re: Tonight's matches..

Also, if you are playing in the 10:00 match, please make sure that the other match is completed before joining the server.

If for some reason the early match is running late, everbody join server 1, and the late match may be held there.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Awesome. Lets have a good time!

Comment

Good luck tonight guys, particularly Mateo's team. Nothing personal, it's just we'd rather play them next week than snipers R us, I mean team E. :)

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Is HLTV working?

Comment

I haven't tried SourceTV since this latest update. If someone can tell me it works well, I can enable it for the matches. I don't think it works.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Root, did it ever occur to you that if they beat us that that means they are even worse to face? :P
              EDIT: Woah! Good luck, especially team F! If we win tonight, and C loses, I wont have to face sephiroth. I am THE magnet for his bullets. He may not shoot a single person for rounds, except for me.

Comment

Originally posted by cookietester
                Good luck tonight guys, particularly Mateo's team. Nothing personal, it's just we'd rather play them next week than snipers R us, I mean team E. :)

Root

Gee, thanks Root....I guess. Lol.

Ghost

Comment

Are spectators allowed?

Comment

No, spectators will not be allowed.

Comment

I just now found out that i have to go to some awards night thingy at my high school tonight to receive something, i have no clue what. It starts at 7:30 eastern which means i won't be back until probably 8:30 or 9:00. So if you could find a sub for me until i get back home. I'm really ticked off that my parents didn't tell me sooner but not much i can do about it. I will get home as soon as I can and try and make part of the match.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
                        I'm really ticked off that my parents didn't tell me sooner but not much i can do about it.
                        What kind of school do you go to where your parents tell you things like that? My parents didn't know anything unless I knew it first when I was at school. Surely news of the sort you mentioned should have been something you told them? :icon_conf

Root
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

no they got a letter in the mail about it and just told me today. and the thing is i have no clue what i am getting as this thing tonight. it could be some awesome scholarship(SHUT UP AND LET ME DREAM) or some stupid award for knowing how to tie my shoe.

Comment

I'll be there, I'm skipping work to be there.....
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm missing my tickets to see Roger Clemens pitching against the Diamondbacks to be at the match.

Well, Phantom, I hope you receive an awesome award at the ceremony.

By the way, who is our sub now?

Ghost

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...