becoming a member on a team (Q)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• becoming a member on a team (Q)

how do you become a member, and what are the responsiblities/expectations of team members? just wondering because i see alot of talk about team C, F-shock, etc. etc. (sorry if this is a nubbish sort of question, or if it somewhere in the stickies)
    -Judas

Re: becoming a member on a team (Q)

there is an inner tg tounament going on. We are assigned letters to the teams and a team of i belive 6 or 7 must be formed. the tourny has already begun wait until next time sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
      there is an inner tg tounament going on. We are assigned letters to the teams and a team of i belive 6 or 7 must be formed. the tourny has already begun wait until next time sorry.
      so the teams arent official "teams", just groups of people assigned a letter for the tourney? if thats it, then i gotcha, how do we find out when the tourneys are?

Comment

Watch the forums.

Comment

We are official teams ;)

When Root decided that he didnt want me on his team (kick someone else off for you you english devil!) I formed my own team. So I just PMed 4 or so people, 1 didnt respond, the other 3 did with a yes, then 2 asked me and I said yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
            When Root decided that he didnt want me on his team
            I think this way it won't be frowned upon so much when I kill you. :icon26:

Root
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by pimpcain
              so the teams arent official "teams", just groups of people assigned a letter for the tourney? if thats it, then i gotcha, how do we find out when the tourneys are?
              We are formal teams. I decided to captain when Tempus said "we need more teams", PM'ed some people, chose some people out of the remaining pool of interested players, and got 6 people together for our assigned team letter D. (Dyslexics.)

Some teams practice together, some don't need to, some it wouldn't help anyway, but I don't think you'd find someone in the Tourney that would agree with the idea that we aren't all formal teams.

Comment

if you really want in to the matches just hang around server 2 right before the match. i did this last night and almost got recruited as a sub on the spot cause people were looking like they weren't going to show up. these folk are so lazy in showing up the teams are eating subs up like a fat kid eating candy.
                (that and i was using a deagle to own m4 and aug guys, it looked really nice)
                frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Originally posted by Cerevox
                  if you really want in to the matches just hang around server 2 right before the match. i did this last night and almost got recruited as a sub on the spot cause people were looking like they weren't going to show up. these folk are so lazy in showing up the teams are eating subs up like a fat kid eating candy.
                  (that and i was using a deagle to own m4 and aug guys, it looked really nice)
                  Cerevox, hang around week three, assuming we don't kick Team E's tail in the rematch!

Comment

what week is this cause i have "finals"(my teachers are giving tests like 'whos your favorite teacher?, hundred') next week and then im on summer break and im gonna play cs 24/7 literaly, screw sleep, eating, and bathroom breaks. this is the reason they made iv stuff. so once i hit summer i can sub for who ever.
                    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

i would like to be on a formal team!! i dont know what is required to join, but for those that have seen me play, i dont think that im half bad, and since this is the only server i play on, i wanna get involved. ill be hanging around #2 before matchtime like cerevox said and see what happens, thanks for settin me straight guys, i appreciate all the info

Comment

Originally posted by pimpcain
                        i would like to be on a formal team!! i dont know what is required to join, but for those that have seen me play, i dont think that im half bad, and since this is the only server i play on, i wanna get involved. ill be hanging around #2 before matchtime like cerevox said and see what happens, thanks for settin me straight guys, i appreciate all the info
                        Read and reread all the PCS (Professional Counter Strike) Threads. Then be ready to apply them. That is all you need.

Comment

well, seeing as the servers arent up, ill have plenty of time to brush up on my PCS knowledge w/o distraction

Comment

Originally posted by cookietester
                            I think this way it won't be frowned upon so much when I kill you. :icon26:

Root
                            You kill people? O_o

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
                            - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Originally posted by SephirothValentine
                              You kill people? O_o
                              You just got nominated for a darwin award. Just let me take care of a few formalities first..... :icon_lol:

Root
                              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...