PAF Splash Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAF Splash Pack

Wow...I installed this a couple days ago and the models and sounds are really stunning. Female hossies, minigun replacement for the para....

70mb to download, but worth it.
    Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
    Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Re: PAF Splash Pack

Want to give a link? I know I can find it but think of the lazy people!

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
    - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Can we use this? I thought we were enforcing model consistancy.

Comment

I don't recall ever seeing a post with a definitive answer on model consistancy.

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

You're right, but I didn't catch the end of that post and I assumed because of the direction it seemed to be going that the decision had been made to enforce. Guess I know what happens when one assumes.

Comment

Model consistency is a good thing. The biggest problem is with people using cheat models in order to identify opposing players easier. Trust me there is no problem with this pack.

Maybe we can have the PAF pack as an authorised model package?

PAF Splash Pack

Check it out and see if its acceptable, if it isn't then I'll uninstall it, no problems.
            Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.

Comment

Although the PAF Pack, sounds, and looks great, your game will take a good size hit in performance (over 900 files). I tried it out and I found a noticeable difference in my game, keep in mind, I dont have the fastest computer, but it is no slouch either. Most of the guys at TGS will agree with a few exceptions. If anything try it out for ****s and giggles, you can always uninstall it.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostintheShell
                Check it out and see if its acceptable, if it isn't then I'll uninstall it, no problems.
                Don't pay any attention to me, I wasn't trying to insinuate anything. I was just curious.

Comment

It's cool, I didn't interpret it as an insinuation.

I don't think I took much of a performance hit, the better models have to be slowing the system down though.

If you are having trouble running the standard CSS models then don't try these models for sure. I love the new M4 model, and the SIG Pro replacement for the P228, and the new pump shotgun in chrome with the replacement sounds, wow.

I think you can download just some of the components of the pack from their website if you only want the minigun or M4 for example.

Comment

Does it allow you to choose from several models when you join a team, like the old CS did? Or is there still only one CT model and one T model?
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                      Does it allow you to choose from several models when you join a team, like the old CS did? Or is there still only one CT model and one T model?

I only saw one model for each.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I liked that about the old version, you could pick a model with better camo for the map.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X