Sub List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub List

ive noticed that subs for the matches seem to be in really high demand and most of the folk subing are just regulars grabbed off a server at the last minute. it would be really cool if those intrested in subing could post when they can sub so the teams aren't left in a last minute scramble to find someone to fill in for someone with connection problems or something like that.
    ----------how this should work-----------
    ok, a sub makes a post saying hes availbe from 7 to 10 pm on tuesday. if a team needs him they pm him. he goes to the first team to pm, and the goes and edits his post to say he is taken for a certain match(so he dosen't end up playing for two opposing teams). then instead of making a new post for everytime hes avalible he just edits the old post so the teams don't have to serch through 50 pages of stuff looking for one time. also a sub shold make a note of wheteher he will be on the server right before the match incase there is a no show and the team dosen't have time to hunt for a sub.
    this should help some of the stress of OMGISHEGOINGTOSHOWUPOMGWTFAREWEGONNADO
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Re: Sub List

Cerevox (this should so be the model post)
    Avalible : no times this week
    will be on servers prior to matches before 9 pm central
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

if by sub list you mean someone that can fill in an absence on a tourney then yes-
      Cpt. Christ's friend Judas (or pimpcain)
      Available: anytime after maybe 8 or 9 (unless otherwise noted)

Comment

Seeing as we know when matches are going to be played, could those willing to sub not idle in the CS teamspeak channel prior to matches?

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Out of curiosity can I sub when both of the teams are not C?

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
          - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

ummm, when saying a time how about we give the time zone cause with people from both the usa and england and such forth saying 10 o'clock pm can mean like 5 diffrent times.

Comment

TheMuncher
              Availible all night (5/20) But I'm leaving in a day or two until Tuesday
              I can play most days, I just need warning in advance since I now have a summer time limit for my PC use.
              Last edited by TheMuncher; 05-20-2005, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerevox
                ummm, when saying a time how about we give the time zone cause with people from both the usa and england and such forth saying 10 o'clock pm can mean like 5 diffrent times.
                sorry, i r dumb. okay one more time:

pimpcain
                available: after 8 or 9 (central std. US or whatever) (unless otherwise specified)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X