Pride in being called a Haxor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride in being called a Haxor

While some hate it, some take honor in being called a hacker by players on the server (mind you this only applys to people not hacking). I am one of those people. Hopefully this will become a nice thread that will allow you to share your story with us (remember that screen shots speak a thousand characters :D).

Today I was in a pubbie just playing it out after my last IB exam (personal note: WOOOOOOOT). So I picked one that was a mod of assualt which was fun. I went on the losing team after getting some money on the winnning side and got an awp w/ nightvision.

This is when it got funky.

I started to own the other team quite badly even against their best player (he was was like 25 and 1). May I say that I was getting head shots left and right w/ both awp and deagle when appropiate.

Then a guy from the other team starts to decry foul play. I kept killing him and so he started to call for a votekick against me which almost worked. I have some screenies that will show you what happened.

http://img206.imageshack.us/gal.php?a=1

Sorry but they are not in order... Can't figure that out yet.

God, sometimes the joy of playing the game comes from the simple people who play it with you :) I'll add more of my stories which don't have screenies (I know I was to lazy) later when others reply.
    Last edited by SephirothValentine; 05-20-2005, 03:59 PM.

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
    - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Re: Pride in being called a Haxor

haha, i love it when they scream hacks, ive only been called a hacker by the 10 yr olds with a mic on deathmatch servers though :(
    Last edited by Apophis; 05-20-2005, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Heh... I got kicked from a server that I had been playing for hours (yes I was owning). The admin said he was staying on cause he was checking a possible wall hacker (I still stayed on).

I started owning on the new map quebec. I was using sound pretty well which made them think that I was walling I suppose. The thing that got me kicked is when I was defending the bomb site and I heard him come down the hallway and he stopped. I waited and then turned the corner and got a headshot.

The next thing I know it says that I was banned.

I find a lot of humor in this as the admin and the clan sounded like grown men :D

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

Comment

hahaha, some people are so sensitive about this game when they start to lose

Comment

Until VAC2 comes out, they will cry hacker. I won't play on any other server till vac2 comes out.

- -

Comment

True Vulcan... but you know that hackers will get by that within a week at the most.

Comment

With an awp of course you're going to cream the other team.

I rarely get accused of hacking unless grey is on the server, but he can play tag with a forumla one race for all I care :D

A few nights ago I didn't have my admin tag on as I'd been in a pubbie server. A guy took issue with a kill I got, so as Random guy was on the server, I politely suggested that he should talk to an admin if he thought I was hacking. Got a few laughs, but I don't think the guy quite caught on.

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

you are so mean spirited root... poor pubbies

Comment

Originally posted by pimpcain
                  you are so mean spirited root... poor pubbies
                  Hmmm...mean spirited, politely suggesting. No I really can't see it. If I'd hurled abuse at him for daring to call me a hacker than yes, that would be mean spirited. In my experience, the ones that get defensive are usually the ones that are cheating

Root
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

*sigh* how unfortunate that my post was unable to express my sarcasm :)

Comment

Actually I was owning earlier with an ak-47 :P

Comment

ya, i rember when that guy called you a hacker root, he was like "im gonna tell the admins and your gonna be banned foreever", half the server said lol at the same time. i was sure he about to get slayed but root just refered him to random guy. thats one of the great things about this server. the admins are really serious about the no abuse thing. wOOt for the admins.
                        frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Originally posted by Cerevox
                          ya, i rember when that guy called you a hacker root, he was like "im gonna tell the admins and your gonna be banned foreever", half the server said lol at the same time. i was sure he about to get slayed but root just refered him to random guy. thats one of the great things about this server. the admins are really serious about the no abuse thing. wOOt for the admins.
                          I hate abusive admins like the one I was actually just in that slapped me off a building just cause I was owning (fricken GOB). Anyway... anyone else got any stories?

Comment

Good on you, Seph :)

Way back when I still played America's Army (yes, I play on 56k, I am INSANE! Booga wooga and such), I used to do pretty well for myself. So usually when I joined, people were nice because a lot of AAO players are just that way it seems, but occasionally if I started doing well people would accuse me of hacking.

I think it's flattering, that I should be considered so good at times that I might be hacking. :P

Hasn't happened on any CS:S servers though, so no flatterage for me there ;)

Comment

I was playing on a public server, Aztec. For the last few rounds the Ts had rushed the bridge. So I go to the bridge and start watching the clock, they come through, the defenders and I take a few down but they break through and plant.

The next time I watch my clock and seconds before I saw them on the bridge previously I start to spam the crates like mad. I kill two with lucky headshots before they can even see CTs. The ones that get to the bridge are gunned down by the other CTs and I. The final one decided to hide instead of fight. I make a precautionary spray of the crates before heading to the T bridge room and finish him off. For some reason pubbies think if they're behind half an inch of balsa wood they're invincible and anyone who kills them is hacking. I got a lot of hate at the begginning of the next round.

I guess I didn't make the flaw in their strategy obvious enough for them because they rushed the bridge again. One of my teamates caught on to what I was doing and threw a flashbang when I started shooting, hilarity ensues. The leading part of the T team is blinded but some still attempt to rush the bridge. The problem is the rushers just jam up against other Ts trying to feel their way to cover while their seeing teamates valiantly attempt cover fire but shooting around their fellow Ts is not going well. This creates a massive clog at the T side of the bridge which is turning quickly into a turkey shoot but most of the Ts have no idea, they're blind, when CTs flash the other side of the bridge room from the double doors. Seeing their flash get refreshed causes complete panic in the Ts (this is where the team players on TG will start crying) the blind Ts just start running around or even spinning and spraying everywhere. One of the few remaining non-blind Ts just starts mercy killing his rabid-blind teamates before he's gets an AK round to the head. He does manage to break the clog at the bridge and a few of his blind teamates make it onto the bridge before they go lemming off the side.

The end result is that about 2/3 of the T team is killed by either TK or stumbling off the bridge compared to the loss of a single CT. Even though I got myself shot to death trying to knife a crazed T on the bridge, did almost 0 damage, got 0 kills, threw 0 flashbangs I took all the blame for the T disaster and was banned.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X