Summer Vacation!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Vacation!

just letting you guys know im on summer vacation and I have nothing to do! this means I'll be seeing you guys during the day more! Yay!

Re: Summer Vacation!

Oh, to be back in school. Why don't we still get summer vacations as adults? And I wouldn't be opposed to nap time either

Comment

I got out last Friday, so as long as my mom doesn't decide to do a PC timelimit, then I should be on alot more during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Fush
        Oh, to be back in school. Why don't we still get summer vacations as adults? And I wouldn't be opposed to nap time either
        i vote yes!

- -

Comment

Yeah i get out next wednesday! W00t W00t its going to be kickbooty! The only thing is I wont be able to play on mondays tuesdays or thursdays during the day. But I will be able to play more at night.
          |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Fush
            In many countries, it's common for employees to have as much as 3 paid months off each year.

I need to move.
            "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Um, well i am not aposed to nap time. I think it would be awesome. I think as adults, the kids should go year round. That way we have 3 months of freedom from work...and kids....yey

-monk
              Allen: Yeah, you're right.
              Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Originally posted by verbose
                In many countries, it's common for employees to have as much as 3 paid months off each year.
                lol if only. :icon_lol:

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by verbose

I need to move.
                  Some countries have nap time, too. Well, 3-4 hour lunch breaks, aka: siestas.
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X