Clear All

• what is the championship map?

just curious :)

- -

Re: what is the championship map?

It's de_dust.

PCS returns to its roots.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

lol that was a quick response wyz, but faulty..

- -

Comment

de_dust or de_dust2?

Anyway, can we host our own version, but optomized to reduce lag? Otherwise I quite literally will be UNABLE to play it. When your FPS drops down to 1 half the time, it isnt worth it.

Comment

I was joking.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

The championship is on dust2.. If you can't run that map, then you will need to reduce your resolution. 800x600 is not bad at all.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Im pretty sure reducing my resolution wont help a 1 fps... I get an 82.7 on the fps test. I have a gig of ram. A 1.9 Ghz Athlon 2600+, and a 9700 pro. It should not lag.

Comment

i'd run a verify on gcf but also seems like something in your comp isn't right, because everyone else runs the map fine.

- -

Comment

Uh... I have heard more complaints about Dust2 lagging than all the other maps combined. Times 4.

Comment

Kark i can run it on my pos computer, my new 1 should be fine =)
                    E-[h4x] TG CS:S Tourny Champs

Comment

what makes you guys think your even getting to the final round??? LOL!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X