Connection problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection problems

I just tried to connect to server 1, and during the connection process, I was dumped to my desktop. Running CS again gave me some rubbish about HL2 performing an illegal operation. Rebooted, tried again, same problem during connection, same problem trying to run CS again.

After establishing that every time I tried to connect to server 1 I would be dumped to desktop, and establishing that every time I tried to run CS a second time I would get an illegal operation message, I connected to another server successfully. I then tried server 1 (see above for details :icon23: ). I successfully connected to server 2, and then tried server 1 and crashed my PC (although this time the game didn't exit).

*Another* reboot and I successfully connected to a whole bunch of pubbie servers (wtf is with everyone playing dust?!?!?!) and *finally* I managed to connect to server 1

Anyone else have that problem and know what the cause is, or better still, how to fix it?

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: Connection problems

I know that server one was lagging massively.. 800+ pings.. I did a restart and saw you there.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I have a half related thingy. Every now and then, when I load my first map of the server, it minimizes. Alt Tab brings it back up fine, but its pretty weird.

Comment

That happens to me too.. Only on my new computer tho.. What are you specs?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

XP
          Radeon 9700 Pro
          AMD Athlon 2600+ 1.9 Ghz
          1 gig RAM
          Santa Cruz 5.1 sound
          Abit uGuru motherboard

Comment

Hmm... The only thing we have in common is the Athlon...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X