2 players off the same IP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 players off the same IP

Is there an issue when trying to have 2 people login off of the same IP?

Whenever Im logged into the game, and my brother tries to connect using the same internet connection (via our router) he always gets a timed out error.

Ideas?
    If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
    with any questions or concerns.
    |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Re: 2 players off the same IP

This is probably because you both have the same ip and port, so the router can't distinguish.

Try modifying clientport (I believe it defaults to 27005). Any number should be good, as long as each machine has a different setting for the variable. When you start up the second game in console type:
    clientport 27001

then connect. That might work.

Comment

Re: 2 players off the same IP

Yup yup, just added +clientport 27006 to the end of my launcher icon, and all is well.

Thanks!
      If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
      with any questions or concerns.
      |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X