New m4 model

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New m4 model

This model is just sweet, with custom sounds, it sound more real to me.

Check it out
    http://www.counter-strike-dl.com/download-682.html

- -

Re: New m4 model

Heh...

I like my weapons to look at least somewhat real... Not like some fantasy weapon.

The AR series of weapons has a large recoil buffer/spring that goes well into the stock. Therefore, an AR rifle/carbine can't have a folding stock like other popular rifles...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

don't mess with my buttstock

lol, you have been cingular'd!

Comment

Yes indeed, considering i have no idea what AR15 is, cuz i'm not a gun freak :P

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
          Yes indeed, considering i have no idea what AR15 is, cuz i'm not a gun freak :P
          I believe the AR15 is the civilian version of the M16. Of course I'm a brit and therefore know nothing about guns , so I could be wrong. I still say CT's should get the CAR-15 with the nade launcher underneath. That would be sweet. After all, the MP5 had it in HL IIRC, and that was just plain silly.

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

hey...question, i got the new model and like everything about it except for the unsilenced sound. i was wondering if anybody knew how i can get the orginal unsilenced sound back on there, its the only change i want, besides taht it ROX!! thanks agn vulcan
            focUs.
            ....Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly....

The first rule of focus is this: "Wherever you are, be there.

Comment

Cookietester:
              I still say CT's should get the CAR-15 with the nade launcher underneath.
              definatly sweet and loads of fun to play with, but i would get kinda pissed off if we kept on loosing because 1 t got a CAR-15 with a nade launcher and kept on blowing past our defences. loads of fun to play with it against bots though, seeing how stupid you can set them. sv_gravity 100 and have some ragdoll fun. :icon_bigg

Comment

where do you put the files

Comment

for the new skin? i dont know the exact file path, but its along the lines of "C:/program files/Valve/Steam/Steam apps/<username>/counterstrike/skins" im pretty sure thats totally wrong cause im typing from my mac now, but follow the explore window and go to the counter strike source files and there is a folder called skins. put it in there. if that doesnt work then find out how here: http://www.csnation.net/view.php/csi...om_install.csn

Comment

where do you put the files

its C:\program files\valve\steam\steamapps\<username>\counterstri ke source\cstrike
                    ....Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly....

The first rule of focus is this: "Wherever you are, be there.

Comment

Re: don't mess with my buttstock

Originally posted by RandomGuy
                      lol, you have been cingular'd!
                      :-D

I'll take that as a compliment.

I think....
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

I downloaded a metric ****ton of stuff... now how do I install it? do I simply unzip the downloads into the cstrike folder?

and is there any way to get the default skins back?

Comment

whoops lol i guess my first question got already answered.. but can i like pull all the old skins from the folder and into somewhere else to save em?

Comment

everything is explained on that site, you should read up on it.

- -

Comment

Do NOT fall in love with this model! Turning on model consistency is being discussed in the admin forum right now and it's quite likely that you'll have to use default models in order to play on our server tomorrow.
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X