TGS Imposters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGS Imposters

It has come to my attention from some members of our community who were playing at TG last night, that there was a player on the server with the TGS tag who is not part of our community. |TGS| Slutty or something similar. If this player was a problem, please know he is not from our place. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to stop players from assuming our Tag. I just wanted to let this communty know that this took place.

Thanks.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Re: TGS Imposters

Thanks Usarion for this post. I was the one who delt with the TGS poser. I tried to explain to him how we play, but he refused to listen. So after our two warnings policy, I kicked him repeatedly, as he joined under different names.

Azzrayel was playing with me when this happened and told me that he was not associated with TGS.

-swoop-

Comment

We have a system whereby only certain players are allowed to use the |TG| tag. If you ask Wyz nice enough, he may be able to implement a similar system for the |TGS| tag.
      It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

Originally posted by K2_the_Turtle
        We have a system whereby only certain players are allowed to use the |TG| tag. If you ask Wyz nice enough, he may be able to implement a similar system for the |TGS| tag.
        I was wondering about why you didn't so that yet... How about for, what is it, TGA or something for the admins or am just hullucinating?

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
        - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Originally posted by SephirothValentine
          I was wondering about why you didn't so that yet... How about for, what is it, TGA or something for the admins or am just hullucinating?
          huh?

-filler-

Comment

Originally posted by SephirothValentine
            Just go back to bed, It will turn out okay.

shhhhh, sleeep sleeeeeep.

Comment

yeah, but he came in under a different name, so we all knew he wasnt the real deal (plus he was a real ***hole

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X