Hiya fellas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya fellas

Hey everyone was curious what i need to do to get on the TG Cs squad or whatever, Some of you might remember me as "LimeintheCoconut" I played on your server for a lil while and loved it i love the whole idea of tactical gaming and what not? Does ne1 even remember me? lol well I would like to join please cause the server is locked now that its back up again and i would enjoy playing with everyone again.... any info or help i could get would be nice thanks again! take care hope to see everyone around!

Re: Hiya fellas

Everything you need to know is here

Comment

Welcome to TG! We're glad that you enjoyed our style of play. As RandomGuy said, check out those threads he pointed you two. Some aren't all that long of a read, but please to read them. You'll find most of what you need there.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

hey there, lime. I remember you, The server was locked last night for a time during a captains game. Other than that server 1 is always public. Random displayed the link for the protected server 2.

Welcome back!

- -

Comment

ok "captains game" wut is that...i remember i was in server 2 i think the other day and i think it was root who said next map was a captains game and then i think i got kicked out or just put out the game for some reason or somehow...so im curious wut is a "captians game"?
          ....Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly....

The first rule of focus is this: "Wherever you are, be there.

Comment

Captains Game Thread
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarshallJDSC
              I played on your server for a lil while and loved it i love the whole idea of tactical gaming and what not?

Glad you liked our gaming syle here. Check out the links Random had about PCS standards and the other official announcements. Read as much of the forum material as you can on all 3 of the major thread categories for Counterstrike Source. I'm sure you will find the play here is a lot more enjoyable than the deathmatch type of games you'll find on most other servers. Hope to see you on the server if I haven't already.

Ghost

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X