Fun on Server 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun on Server 2

Not all is complaining about people not following rules, for tonight on the protected server much fun and joy was had.

swoop, Shroom, broken, Wingnut, and myself were all playing on inferno and it was loads of fun. Well it was on CT anyways, I dunno about Ts 'cause I wasn't one. But I had mucho fun :D

Edit: Forgot Judas.. Ghost.. ouija.. Uh.. I think that's it!

Re: Fun on Server 2

Were you playing in the PCS spirit?

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
    - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

...and slaughtering innocent fish to boot. :)!

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

Yes, there was good detailed planning, tactical maneuvering, tension filled ends to various rounds and dead Koi and burning fruit everywhere. People communicated well throughout the rounds and surprised opponents with intelligent play. That's the second or third time I've seen good PCS on that map. It's heartening. Good job guys.

Ghost

Comment

yea, it was a lot of fun playing. i had a blast, especially catching those ct's offguard shooting their paras into the koi pond!!!

Comment

Yeah.. that was me shooting my machinegun into the fountain. I couldn't resist! I also tossed a grenade in.

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Cower
              Not all is complaining about people not following rules, for tonight on the protected server much fun and joy was had.

swoop, Shroom, broken, Wingnut, and myself were all playing on inferno and it was loads of fun. Well it was on CT anyways, I dunno about Ts 'cause I wasn't one. But I had mucho fun :D

Edit: Forgot Judas.. Ghost.. ouija.. Uh.. I think that's it!
              That reminds me, must headshot Wingnut next time I face him at least 3 times to make up for those kills in the apartment!
              If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
              with any questions or concerns.
              |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

LOL...Killing the fish while waiting on Ts was a blast...no pun intended. Good times playing with people that know how the game is played. Thanks for the laughs.

-swoop-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X