Protected server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protected server

I tried to connect to server two and it tells me "bad password". It does not give me the chance to tyoe in a password. Please fill me in.

Re: Protected server

ive never run into that problem before but it might be that your computer somehow automatically puts in the password for the server if you have connected to it before. you probably had typed in the wrong password for teh server and then it saved it somehow. try going to password manager if you have it and look for anything to do wiht css. try booting down your comp and then starting it up again. i really dont know why this would be happening so you can try that but i dont think im right.

Comment

are you direct connecting from console? because if so css is automaticly sending out the last passwrod you used.
      frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Originally posted by ><JohnGalt><
        I tried to connect to server two and it tells me "bad password". It does not give me the chance to tyoe in a password. Please fill me in.
        Um, I didn't give you permission to leave Battlefield this week. :icon23:
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

aScH, again apophis and I have played atleast three full maps for the past few days and the ONLY other TG member to join has been Batman on both occasions. So Iguess the question is y are you messin around inthe CSS forums when you should be standing in my crosshairs on a bf map.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X