Protected Server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protected Server?

Hey guys, I just wanted to pop in here to say I love playing on the TG Pub server, it's really nice to play with a bunch of other people who like to play as a team instead of just run around and try to get a high score. I know you guys aren't really a clan or anything, but I'd love to become 'one of the gang' so to speak and be able to practice with you guys in your private server.

Cya in CS:S! :-D

Re: Protected Server?

Hey Kurtis - welcome to our band of lunatics. Thanks for posting so quickly after discovering the server.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Actually I've been playing on the server for... about a week now I guess. Have had a lot of fun in there so far. :) Anyways, I'm off to Server 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Root
        Hey Kurtis - welcome to our band of lunatics. Thanks for posting so quickly after discovering the server.

Root
        Aye. much better than me...think I finally caved in to registering about 2 months after I found the joint.
        If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
        with any questions or concerns.
        |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

Kurtis, you're welcome to join us on the Private server anytime, given that you understand and embrace the spirit of PCS. To educate yourself about PCS, and to learn the password of the protected server (it's not a secret, but it's a riddle), please do read every post of every thread in the CSS Announcements forum (don't share the password, but rather what people must do to learn it, which is: read every post of every thread in the announcement forum).
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Welcome Kurtis! We're always happy when another player takes the red pill and realizes what we're all about. As Wyz said, take your time reading the threads in the announcements section. It won't take you long, but make sure you understand them and don't hesitate to ask questions.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to our gaming community Curtis :) We enjoy our style of play, and we're glad you accept this and we welcome you warm-heartedly :)
              Have fun on your stay..

I've been addicted to this PCS style play for quite some time now, and think it is a LOT better than some of these styles of play :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X