Protected Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protected Server

As of 10:03 pm EST, the password is not working. My team has a match right now, and it is not working. Did someone change it and not tell the teams? It seems like something like this always happens.....

Re: Protected Server

Originally posted by Grifter
    As of 10:03 pm EST, the password is not working. My team has a match right now, and it is not working. Did someone change it and not tell the teams? It seems like something like this always happens.....
    Im unable to get in as well...
    If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
    with any questions or concerns.
    |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

new password
      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151

Comment

The password was changed before AvE and they all mananged to get in ok. The announcement was posted on the forum - check the timestamp on it.

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

The tag didnt turn orange for me, and I didnt notice, and it was 7:31 cst, so I had to get some *help* with it. However, immediately following the end of the match I came here and went through the proper steps as a nice little formality :)

Comment

We still won :D Nice going B team. Thumbs up for effort!

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
            - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X