Weapon Ban

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Ban

I said this in a post earlier but I want to make sure the server controlers hear this.

When are you going to reinstate the weapon ban on autos and AWPs?

Funny that I haven't seen anyone else mention this in the forums...

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
    - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Re: Weapon Ban

It's called the autobuy bug.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Autobuy..... I just bought it.... No autobuy there.

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

Comment

I don't know then.. Is it available in regular games too, or only the matches?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Shrug probably for the second passworded server. Although the console said you can not use them...

Comment

Originally posted by SephirothValentine
            Autobuy..... I just bought it.... No autobuy there.
            If you put the AWP in your autobuy file, and have sufficient cash, the bug will allow you to buy it. Any member caught buying an AWP will bypass the landmines, not pass go, and proceed directly to jail.

Anyone who has AWP in their autobuy file is advised to remove it, or buy manually.

Root
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Some shot at me with an autosniper during the match that was the ONLY reason I bought it. I never used it though (.... only had a pistol....). Thx god for my teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by SephirothValentine
                Some shot at me with an autosniper during the match that was the ONLY reason I bought it.
                lol wars start like that....
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                  lol wars start like that....
                  Nice touch Wyzcrak... Good one :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X