My 1000th post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1000th post

We all know I like to talk a lot, so I guess the only surprise is that I didn't make this post a long time ago :icon_bigg

Most of you know I started playing CS a while back on 1.6 just before source came out. It was a total nightmare out in the wilderness of pubbie servers. TG has been like a breath of fresh air - without it I most likely wouldn't still be playing CS. I've met some, ahem, interesting people here as well as plenty of common or garden variety weirdos like Wyzcrak.

In any bunch of people this size there are bound to be disagreements and falling outs, but to a man you guys are without doubt the best bunch of online gamers anyone could ask for. Even 9v :icon_razz

I don't understand by what strange stirring of the Force Apophis saw fit to make me an admin, and then game officer, but clearly bribery works.

PCS is a state of mind, and you have to want to achieve it. No matter what petty stuff happens around here, everyone who is here because they want to understand PCS will get my full support as a player, and as an admin. Apophis has charged me with refining and shaping our CS servers (I'm pleading not guilty btw). To that end, please make any suggestions you think would help achieve that goal. If you don't have any ideas, then just continue to support us by playing and learning PCS. Without the support of our members, the server will amount to naught.

Here's hoping my next 1000 posts can be as helpful to TG:CSS as some of the last 1000.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: My 1000th post

Post whore!

:-)
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
      Post whore!

:-)
      I couldn't agree more, this is they type of post i always see from root, to the point and concise, and most of all usually in lamen's terms.

:D

- -

Comment

Ok so all the post slackers are going to cover their tracks by calling me a post whore? Time to start spreading stories about post slackers and goats methinks :D

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Slackers? Where?
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Root
            Ok so all the post slackers are going to cover their tracks by calling me a post whore? Time to start spreading stories about post slackers and goats methinks :D

Root
            No, use sheep!

Comment

Jeesus... do you have a life :D

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
              - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Originally posted by SephirothValentine
                Jeesus... do you have a life :D
                *Notes that Seph almost as many posts as I do and I've been here over a year more*
                -Zephyr
                You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                We are not a single game.
                We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Well, I have a little sumthing that helps me out whenever i see a post from root. I just see his name, and imagine everthing he wrote for a that post is in spanish. I hate translating from english to spanish so i just by pass them....hehe :D

So he last post what would go like this:
                  ¿La autorización así que todos los slackers del poste van a cubrir sus pistas llamándome una puta del poste? Hora de comenzar a separar historias sobre slackers y cabras del poste que piensa Raíz
                  For give the spelling like i said i dont like it!

Oh yeah, Amo la mantequilla y la jalea de cacahuete, :D

-Monk
                  Allen: Yeah, you're right.
                  Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Speaking of Spanish, my sisters name is Erica, and when I was little and didnt know Spanish I had trouble saying her name. So I deferred to calling her caca :)

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
                      Speaking of Spanish, my sisters name is Erica, and when I was little and didnt know Spanish I had trouble saying her name. So I deferred to calling her caca :)
                      ROFLMAO.... :D

-Monk
                      Allen: Yeah, you're right.
                      Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

I speak almost no Spainish, but even I get that one :D

BTW monkey - you might find more people believing in your intelligence if you corrected the mistake in your sig :icon_razz

Root
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...