PCS training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS training

This saturday at 3pm Eastern time, we will be holding our first PCS training session. Places are limited, and some have already been filled.

Areas covered will include weapons, tactics, planning and execution and communication. PCS players will be on hand to run and support the session, and to answer any questions.

If you would like to take part tomorrow, please contat me via PM. You will also need to download and install teamspeak, which is available here in both windows and linux flavours.

You will be given server details on receipt of your PM.

Anyone not able to make tomorrows session is more than welcome to register their interest in future sessions by PM'ing me.

Cheers
    Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: PCS training

I can't make the first training session, but I would like to reserve a spot in a more evening friendly training session.

I'd also suggest farming out some of the training duties to Tempus and others so that you don't burn out. We need you fresh for Team D's come back on Tuseday!

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
      I can't make the first training session, but I would like to reserve a spot in a more evening friendly training session.

I'd also suggest farming out some of the training duties to Tempus and others so that you don't burn out. We need you fresh for Team D's come back on Tuseday!
      There's always one that doesn't read properly :D ;)

I shall add you to my list and issue a new plea for this to be done via PM :D

Don't try and tell me you're worried about me being burnt out. Tell the truth - you're *hoping* I'll be burnt out :D The admin team are all doing a fine job of things, and I get to pull extra duty cuz I'm a post whore.

Cheers
      Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
        There's always one that doesn't read properly :D ;)
        Now you expect me to READ? The nerve!

I shall add you to my list and issue a new plea for this to be done via PM :D
        You are truly a scholar, but the votes are still out on being a gentleman.

Don't try and tell me you're worried about me being burnt out. Tell the truth - you're *hoping* I'll be burnt out :D
        Damn, saw through my (rather transparent) ruse!

The admin team are all doing a fine job of things, and I get to pull extra duty cuz I'm a post whore.
        You aren't the only one, apparently.

Comment

I'm a post whore.
          How much will it cost me for a post with me and my friends? :P

<--- 100!

Comment

Weeeee! I think I can still make it :D

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
            - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Hastapee - you don't seem to be able to receive PM's. Can you fix this please so I can send you details for the training tomorrow.

Cheers
              Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Hastapee - you don't seem to be able to receive PM's. Can you fix this please so I can send you details for the training tomorrow.

Cheers
                Root
                ...I'm not sure whats wrong...maybe I should fiddle around more...

Comment

I just sent myself a PM Root...hmmmm...try again maybe? if all else fails, email it to me.

Comment

I might try to make this :P

Comment

We still have some free spaces on todays session. PM me if you want to come along.

Cheers
                      Root
                      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

And could someone in the eastern time zone verify for me that the correct time (3pm) shows up when you look at the events link? (It's down where birthdays show up).

Root
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

And could someone in the eastern time zone verify for me that the correct time (3pm) shows up when you look at the events link? (It's down where birthdays show up).

Root
                          I checked Calendar.. didn't see it at all..... :icon_frow

Comment

None of us (Cing/Root/Wyz) has authorization to create events others can see (yet, hopefully).
                            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Training went pretty well. I learned a fair bit, mostly how to use TS and where the community server is located :P

Ah uhlso hahd d' 'mense pleasuore o' hearin' Rowt's voice.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X