Just a thought about...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a thought about...

since i have nothing else to do at the moment except wait on computer repairs, i thought i would post this. before my computer decided to type "kill" in its console and leave me, i was in server 1 and noticed that there was a complete lack of team play and communication due to the players not knowing the map (mainly penstock, and another. i dont remember). so i was wondering, that if this were to be the case in the future, if we could maybe dedicate a round to "walking the field" so we can familiarize ourselves with the map. I know that it is sop to just have the people follow a tg member to get the hang of it, but i was the only tg member on my team, and like one out of the two or three on the server. just a thought, lemme know what yall think

Re: Just a thought about...

Such is standard procedure on the NS server when it comes to new maps. Great idea.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It's happened before and it was a lot easier then free-camming around the map after getting killed. You could probably do this all the time on server 2, on server 1 there might be occasional problems.

Comment

If any players object to this happening on a new map, just use your temp admin ability or page an admin.

As a heads up, I'll be adding a few new maps to the server over the weekend. When I've done it, I'll update the thread that tells you which maps are in rotation, and which maps are on the server but *not* in rotation.

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...