Another Server for You All

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Server for You All

Listen up my brother and I have had a server for a while and a community to boot.

Now I know some, mind you some, of you like to go on pubbies every once and a while so I would like to offer you a permament server for your needs instead of searching for a random one.

If you would like to sigh up that would be great and remember that this will follow objectives but will have full layout of weapons (when I'm on and you guys too we can play hardcore PCS).

This I will hope will be an outlet for any fragmonkey in yah. Also this can be used as another server for you guys for PCS if the other servers are full (mind you I must be on or my brother [I am on alot so it shouldn't be to bad]).

My brother knows that you guys play different but not exactly how so I will explain it to him. Hopefully this will be a nice "addition" or whatever for TG purposes (though I would like it if you sighed up on our forums to talk about our server specifically or just for fun).

Mind you, my brother is only 13 so be nice :D Any criticism about the site or server can be addressed to me and such. I really do love TG so I hope that they will enjoy this (and that it can benefit us both).

Here's the link:

http://www.ngcommunity.com/index.php

The server's ip is:

65.254.36.213:27015

Enjoy!

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
    - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Re: Another Server for You All

in my list...tyty

Comment

hmmmm.........fragmonkey.......hmmmm. this shall be intresting. tg folks playing fragmonkey, will they be albe to restrain themselves from taking the bullet for the bomber?!?! or will they go down as a meat shield and cripple thier ratio?!?!?!
      frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Originally posted by Cerevox
        hmmmm.........fragmonkey.......hmmmm. this shall be intresting. tg folks playing fragmonkey, will they be albe to restrain themselves from taking the bullet for the bomber?!?! or will they go down as a meat shield and cripple thier ratio?!?!?!
        TG "Meat Shield"/Tactical Play >>> Fragmonkey Personal Ratio
        You are either working together and having fun or alone and miserable.
        Simple Truth.
        -Zephyr
        You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
        We are not a single game.
        We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
        We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

well, mabye for you, but when i play fragmonkey i get ratios like 10-15 and then brag like a a busted record spinigng thing. ya. tactical stuff is fun but everyone once in a while you just want to cut lose and run in screaming with a para going.
          frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

I do neither anyway- I just kill the people trying to kill my buddies!

Comment

when i play fragmonkey i get ratios like 10-15 and then brag like a a busted record
              You brag about a score like that?

When I have 10 kills against 15 deaths I'm just glad I play PCS. At least with PCS I quite often manage to support the team through dying. :D

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                I do neither anyway- I just kill the people trying to kill my buddies!
                That's ok. We can help you to learn to play PCS instead of doing what you currently do :D

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

root i think cere was saying he has 10:1 KDR or 15:1 KDR... kill death ratio... at least i hope thats what hes saying
                  E-[h4x] TG CS:S Tourny Champs

Comment

no it wasn't :P

Comment

yes it was, 10/1 or 15/1 kills/deaths cause if im fragmonkeying i forgot about the objective and just start auto whoring. the auto is by far the cheeziest gun and the eaisest to rack up kills with. and it makes folks hate you so bad. who the heck thought i would ever have a 10/15 ratio?!? after seeing me play to pcs rules and still kill a zillion people? like the whole enemy team? mutilpe times? think man think!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X