Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help cant connect to server!

i get this error when i try to connect to the server:

"Server is enforcing file consistency for this file: scripts\game_sounds_manifest.txt"

i haven't been on in a couple weeks. we cant have custom skins and sounds anymore?

Re: Help cant connect to server!

with the new zblock, you cant have certain skins on the server. I have no idea which ones are acceptable, but it sounds like you have a conflicting skin.

then again, i am usually wrong :P
    :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
    |
    |
    .\__\
    ...../

Comment

Vulcan rolled out an anti-cheat tool that was used along time ago. Some models you can use some you can't. Just remove scripts\game_sounds_manifest.txt" and all should be ok.

Comment

yes actually i had this issue as well and found out that some rather amateur skinners had used this file to add sounds to weapons when they shouldn't be.

So delete it and if you are missing some sounds on a weapon or two find new skins for them.

- -

Comment

I'm having what I assume to be a similar issue. I'm getting this message:
          Disconnect: Kicked by Console : zBlock - "mat_dxlevel" value "70.00" below acceptable limit: to play on this server set the value to at least "80.00".
          What's the deal? I've deleted all my custom skins, I've deleted the client registry.

I tried entering "mat_dxlevel 80.00" into console but it just screwed the game up and went extremely slow.
          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

it means your system is to low to run css at dx8 i'm assuming but i thought you ran it at dx8 before. Either way dx7 is not allowed anymore as it removes a ton of effects that basically give you cheats.

- -

Comment

Oh something else clef, i don't advise using the console commands, you should just use the in game menu. The proper command is mat_dxlevel 81 though

dx 8.0 is not used anywhere.

- -

Comment

So I need to go download and install dx 8, is that what you're saying?

Comment

direct x should update with windows. I don't know what you need to do but those are some things to try.

- -

Comment

Get with the times people(Clef)! Windows XP is no longer, 7 is where it's at.

Comment

I'm not going to get windows 7. Hah.

Comment

I'm still getting the same error message that kicks me out of the server. I updated directx, so I don't know what else to do.

Comment

i keep gettin errors, sayins the server is enforcing file consistency or some trash...its always the certain map we are on. HELP!!!
                          Complacency Kills!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X