My Steam stopped working.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Steam stopped working.

Just up and quit. Cannot get it to turn back on/load. I get a box with an error: Could not connect to steam network.
    Steam server is up and running and I am posting this. So internet is fine. Does it just crash and burn like this?
    The older I get the less inclined I am getting to fix thses types pf problems. I dont even know what the problem is. I am going to drink a beer and maybe it will fix itself or something.
    Meat Drapes
    -[OIJ]-
    Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Re: My Steam stopped working.

Did you disable your firewall? I had this happen recently with a windows update, disabling windows defender (or whatever) did the trick.

Comment

delete your clientregistry.blob file and retry. Failing that just reinstall steam, no big deal and you shouldn't loose your game files.

- -

Comment

Well, Dr Meat Drapes told himself to drink several beers and try again in the morning. When I turned my computer on all was well. Nothing a bunch of Busch Lites cant cure.
        Meat Drapes
        -[OIJ]-
        Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Meat_Drapes View Post
          Well, Dr Meat Drapes told himself to drink several beers and try again in the morning. When I turned my computer on all was well. Nothing a bunch of Busch Lites cant cure.
          If it could only cure cancer.

Comment

By God I will keep drinking until it does.
            Meat Drapes
            -[OIJ]-

Comment

I can't get my CSS to work ever since I reformatted my OS. It is quite frustrating.

Comment

I switched to Steam's new beta and now my CSS works again. Huzzah!

Comment

Originally posted by Diplomatic_Immunity View Post
                  I switched to Steam's new beta and now my CSS works again. Huzzah!
                  maybe now you will play the game!!!

jk much love to you diplo!! :D
                  :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                  |
                  |
                  .\__\
                  ...../

Comment

Originally posted by ultima110 View Post
                    maybe now you will play the game!!!

jk much love to you diplo!! :D
                    I certainly will, I haven't seen anyone on lately. Perhaps I study to much, I should make time for more important things, like video games.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X