Protected server getting out of hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protected server getting out of hand

I understand that there are PCS rules on the protected server, the boundries are able to be pushed a bit such as "tactical flanking". But latly people on that server have been pushing the limits more than they should. I like to play the protected server because I like to get away from the people who like to play the game as a deathmatch, but recently i played on the protected server and TGs were even kill hunting, and this really pissed me off because it seems they were no better than the people who are used to pub servers and they join ours just to get slain for rushing. I dont beleive im the only one who sees this.

Re: Protected server getting out of hand

Firstly, if things are getting out of hand you can use page_admin. Secondly, the only requirement for a |TG| tag is that you register your steam ID here, so don't assume too much about anyone wearing the tag.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGuy
      Firstly, if things are getting out of hand you can use page_admin. Secondly, the only requirement for a |TG| tag is that you register your steam ID here, so don't assume too much about anyone wearing the tag.
      Spot on Random. Also, if you take issue with a players behaviour on our servers, please PM an admin with clear, brief details of your complaint.

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGuy
        Well, also the TG tag also symbolizes that the player understands server rules. and knows how to play their objective when on TG servers. If not then they have no reason playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Postered
          Well, also the TG tag also symbolizes that the player understands server rules. and knows how to play their objective when on TG servers. If not then they have no reason playing.
          Yes it does, which is why admins should be getting PM's about the behaviour of these players.

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

wow, never even heard of the page_admin command before. if i had known about it ...omg. yall need to tell us about the cool things like that.
            frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Originally posted by Cerevox
              wow, never even heard of the page_admin command before. if i had known about it ...omg. yall need to tell us about the cool things like that.
              You are no longer allowed on Server 2, then...

Let us know when you've read the Counter-Strike - Official Rules, Announcements and SOPs forum and we'll let you back on the protected server.

This is unsatisfactory.
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                You are no longer allowed on Server 2, then...

Let us know when you've read the Counter-Strike - Official Rules, Announcements and SOPs forum and we'll let you back on the protected server.

This is unsatisfactory.
                Well said sir. I couldn't agree more.

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

hmm, i know i read all teh required stuff. i probaly forgot about reading that section. i read a lot of stuff every day and 2 words arn't too likley to stick in my head. i found lots of refrences to paging admins but i assumed you meant page as in pm on the forums. ok, i found the page admin refrences. most likeley i saw that there were no rules or standards or anything and tossed everything on the page into the back of my head and forgot about it. never actually needed to page an admin before (still don't) so i never dug the refrences up out of my memory. when i saw a refrences to page_admin it just didn't click atm. if i gave the impression ive been playing without reading sorry but i did read that whole section (as in the rules, announcments, and SOPs) before playing on either server once i got a forum account. its a lot of stuff to be able to perfectly recall every deatil at all times though.
                  frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

if i gave the impression ive been playing without reading sorry but i did read that whole section (as in the rules, announcments, and SOPs) before playing on either server once i got a forum account. its a lot of stuff to be able to perfectly recall every deatil at all times though.
                    Well, either you didn't read it, or you were quite rude with your comments about admins not giving you information. If you have read everything in that forum, and you're confident that you understand PCS, then you're welcome back on Server 2.
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

if it sounds like im being rude its not intentional. i just tend tend to open my mouth and put out crap that no one should have to listen too.

Comment

Just an observation but I don't think Cerevox was the one who's comment's sounded rude. Just uninformed, and this IS the place to fix that.

Comment

well, no, in the few weeks ive been here ive already made some rather insulting posts that, had they been intentionly insulting, i would have been proud of. but its a just a fact of being me that im going to come across as arrogant and rude to the majority of people i talk to. and to an extent i am. a large extent. ive got no problem with people telling me i just said something offensive or sum such because it happens to me all the time. so ya, whatever the point of this post was im sure i made it somewhere in there.

Comment

well, no, in the few weeks ive been here ive already made some rather insulting posts that, had they been intentionly insulting, i would have been proud of. but its a just a fact of being me that im going to come across as arrogant and rude to the majority of people i talk to. and to an extent i am. a large extent. ive got no problem with people telling me i just said something offensive or sum such because it happens to me all the time. so ya, whatever the point of this post was im sure i made it somewhere in there.
                            LOL... too funny........kudos to you for self awareness.... :icon15:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X