Death Matching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Matching

Xero and I were on late last night and since no one was on TG servers, we went out to a pubbie. It was so hilarious. It's been a while for me. There was an admin on who was definitely abusing his powers, and 1 admin even kept throwing the bomb out of bounds on purpose. When we had the bomb, we would manage to get it planted, and there were a few people who were asking us about TG cus they liked how we used teamwork.

Re: Death Matching

lol, it's ridiculous what it has come to in pubbie land. That's common place now. The objective is swept aside every time.

- -

Comment

It would be cool every once in a while to get about 5 TG'ers on teamspeak to jump through some pubs, get on the same team and expose people to our way of play. If we have a team of 5 organized players, that would FORCE them to organize if they want to win. how devious

Comment

Originally posted by Damage Inc.
        It would be cool every once in a while to get about 5 TG'ers on teamspeak to jump through some pubs, get on the same team and expose people to our way of play. If we have a team of 5 organized players, that would FORCE them to organize if they want to win. how devious
        That could be rather amusing, so long as we didn't run into any admins who disapproved of our way of playing.

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Occasionally a few of the players on the NS server do this late at night when the server activity dies down. Itís good for a few laughs.
          Steam Community: | |

Comment

that would be great. if we do that we have to keep a count of how many times we get called hackers and such forth. hehe.
            frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

reminds me of my 1.6 days, when i had server admin on a pub server... i had slap bound 2 my mouse... ask fr33 about it
              E-[h4x] TG CS:S Tourny Champs

Comment

We gotta do this. It'll be good advertising for TG.

Comment

I was in a pubbie server last night because all the slots were full in both TG servers I believe. Anyway, I figured I'd play in one until a slot was available...let's just say it really makes you appreciate our servers.

I was in a pubbie server for I think 5 minutes and here is what I encountered...

1) I think all but 3 people had an AWP (There were 21 people in the server)

2) One guy was singing the Head and Shoulders theme song on his mic during each round

3) Two others were yelling for him to STFU during the whole time he was singing

4) Someone was speedhacking (I was killed at T spawn within FIVE seconds at dust 2)

5) Someone accused me of hacking because I knifed them in hallways going towards bombsite B

...and I think that's about it. All of that in the span of about 5 minutes before I finally got into the TG servers.

Perhaps next time, if both servers are full, I'll start my own server with bots. LOL

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

I don't do pub servers in CS:S, or in CS for that matter. For games where we do not have a server (America's Army, UT2004 Red Orchestra, various BF1942 Mods, etc.), there isn't a choice, but otherwise, you will find me here.

Comment

I like that idea of gettin about 5 of us TGers together and goin into a pub and gettin on the same team...if anybody ever actually wants to do that let me kno, im down.
                      ....Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly....

The first rule of focus is this: "Wherever you are, be there.

Comment

Originally posted by focUs.
                        I like that idea of gettin about 5 of us TGers together and goin into a pub and gettin on the same team...if anybody ever actually wants to do that let me kno, im down.
                        Actually, I'd like to do this for all games: sort of an introduction to Tactical Gamers, black ops style. I have no doubt that our ability to act as a team will prove superior.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                          I have no doubt that our ability to act as a team will prove superior.
                          Even if you get creamed using our tactics, there's always the odd pubbie out there that will respect you for the playing that way, and even ask about the TG tag. So make sure you bind "not a clan" to a key :P

Root
                          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                            So make sure you bind "not a clan" to a key
                            ... and, "Please visit our forums at http://www.TacticalGamer.com for more info." Although some admins may consider this recruiting.

Comment

We do not allow players playing on our server to recruit for other servers. It couldn't hurt to at least attempt permission before doing so elsewhere.
                              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X