Servers are quiet lately...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers are quiet lately...

Right now we have 4 players on server 1 and none on 2. Lately it's been common to just have on server in use and not full. Have you all caught the WoW disease or has someone stolen BF2 and put it out on the warez sites?

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: Servers are quiet lately...

if BF2 is on the warez server and i don't know already then i am gonna KILL somebody. so no. i was on earlier, taking a break now to eat some fresh strawberries and read the forums. then going back on soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Root
      Right now we have 4 players on server 1 and none on 2. Lately it's been common to just have on server in use and not full. Have you all caught the WoW disease or has someone stolen BF2 and put it out on the warez sites?

Root
      It may be the fact that it is an American holiday weekend and people are on vacation. Or is lately mean more than just this weekend? I know that NS is stealing my CS gaming time.

Comment

Originally posted by nickhastapee
        It may be the fact that it is an American holiday weekend and people are on vacation. Or is lately mean more than just this weekend? I know that NS is stealing my CS gaming time.
        Lately as in the last 2 or 3 weeks. Maybe longer.

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Anarchy Online.

Comment

Originally posted by Root
            Lately as in the last 2 or 3 weeks. Maybe longer.

Root
            thats about how long ive been gone from the servers, maybe you just miss me ;)

Comment

A couple of things I suspect. Firstly it's summer time WooHooo!!! Secondly personally speaking, I am getting a little CS'd out, and I am waiting with baited breath for BF2.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I rarely join before about this time of night (today was an exception). At the times I play one of the servers is usually full and sometimes both have action.

Comment

root, your on at the wrong time. i always have trouble getting on either server cause they are both full. this is like 11 pm central so its like 5 in the morning for you. which is why you never see them full. yall brits really got the shaft on teh whole "time" thing.
                  frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

in MY case, my laptop is taking a trip to the manufacturer and getting some new goddies in it. as for now, i'm trying all i can get get THIS computer to play css.

Comment

I didnt catch the WoW bug. I (re)caught the Gothic 2 bug. And if I find Gothic 1 and/or when Gothic 3 comes out, I shall be gone for a couple weeks :)

Comment

For all those tired of CSS try warming up for bf2 with a little BFDC

Comment

Originally posted by Cerevox
                          root, your on at the wrong time. i always have trouble getting on either server cause they are both full. this is like 11 pm central so its like 5 in the morning for you. which is why you never see them full. yall brits really got the shaft on teh whole "time" thing.
                          I'm on at 5am often enough. I stand by my thread title,

Root
                          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

i caught the eq2 bug/scoutzknifez bug
                            E-[h4x] TG CS:S Tourny Champs

Comment

I'm upgrading, i'll be back soon, given i dont fry my new CPU, but whatever... I bet you didnt even miss me
                              *sob*

anyway, cya
                              If you can read this, thank your teachers.

Currently playing under name: Bleach

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X