Day of Defeat Source

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day of Defeat Source

I didn't know whether to post this in this forum or in the FPS forum - since it uses the source engine, I figured I'd take my chances with this forum...

Anyway, is anyone else looking forward to this game? I never played the original but I've read about the Source version and it looks to be an awesome game. It looks like something that would provide for a lot of exciting tactical play, actually.

When it's released, will there be a TG server for it?

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Re: Day of Defeat Source

I don't know, I'm pretty tired of World War 2 games. And really, if I have to pay for it, then.. well.. I probably won't want it. Unless it's $10, which I see as unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Cower
      I don't know, I'm pretty tired of World War 2 games. And really, if I have to pay for it, then.. well.. I probably won't want it. Unless it's $10, which I see as unlikely.
      same here, 10 or nothing....OR if wyzcrak buys it for me >: )

Comment

I really liked the old one until the last version of it or so....

I liked the walk/sprint/prone/bleeding/lethal weapons/wave respawn/capture the points/etc.

But I'm unlikely to pay much for it. I'd rather save my money for some of the newer games coming out(BF2).

Comment

When I bought the silver HL2 package, I was really looking forward to DoD: Source. But I thought I'd be playing it by now.

Nope, it's going to be BF2 for me, I believe... If Valve thinks that they're going to compete against BF2 for players, they're sadly mistaken (unless BF2 is buggy as all get out...).
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Ya, me too. i bought the HL2 silver package and i thought that the game would be released by now but they are saying late summer to early fall it will be released. Does anyone know if there will be a Beta?

Comment

Silver here too. I know I will get solid play out of it, even if it doesn't catch on at TG.

Comment

It looks awesome! I can Never tire of the era. I'll be playing. One more medium to whoop on Brok3n!

Dirt013
                Dirt013

Comment

oh, ill be playing...hope its not more than 10$

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse