Server 1 booting people with this message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 1 booting people with this message

Disconnected: Client (number) overflowed reliable channel....

This is the message that more then one person is getting on server 1. Don't know if it's fixable on client side or if it's server side.

Could be someone hacking the system but that's speculation.
    sigpic

Re: Server 1 booting people with this message

Is server 2 ok?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I've restarted both servers to be safe. According to steampowered this appears to be about lag. So far, server 1 seems to be doing ok, and we didn't have any problems with server 2.

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

i hope sow, i was kick out twos around 1:15. if you fine out what it was i will be most intrasted in know what its was our who . . . [five bucks on it was sp33dy :)]

Comment

Originally posted by D'Tek
          i hope sow, i was kick out twos around 1:15. if you fine out what it was i will be most intrasted in know what its was our who . . . [five bucks on it was sp33dy :)]
          Please post in english

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Root FYI... it started again after the reboot. Server 2 seems stable and was as of 4:30pm EST.
            sigpic

Comment

Please post in english

Root
              Root will even settle for American English in extreme cases. :)
              [volun2]
              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Lol :D

Anyway, i havent gotten that message but thats because i usually dont have that much lag. It seems to me, though, that server 1 is having massive lag spikes ever so offen but server 2 seems fine. You think it might be the passerbyes or just a regular server thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Xen
                  Root FYI... it started again after the reboot. Server 2 seems stable and was as of 4:30pm EST.
                  Xen when I restarted both servers we managed to play havana without too many issues, and then menace and penstock were fine. Have their been any problems since then?

If I'm on ICQ or AIM, they're the best way to get hold of me if there's problems with the servers. I do have a habit of going out or to bed and leaving myself showing as online - if its a server issue and I don't get straight back to you, I'm either dealing with the problem or I'm away.

Root
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                    Root will even settle for American English in extreme cases. :)
                    Rgr that Poker. Anything but gibberish like this

i hope sow, i was kick out twos around 1:15. if you fine out what it was i will be most intrasted in know what its was our who . . . [five bucks on it was sp33dy ]
                    Root
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Root, it happened after you switched the map to Havana after the reboot. Haven't tried since then. Went to Server 2 and had some great small PCS games 4 vs 4.
                      sigpic

Comment

I was just on the #1 server and we had a great game, execpt for the normal passerbye asking "What is PCS?" and "What are the rules?" GRRRRR.... they are really starting to annoy me. we didnt have any lag spikes and everything was normal execpt for a minor 10 second lag section where people were teleporting around. :icon_lol:

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
                          I was just on the #1 server and we had a great game, execpt for the normal passerbye asking "What is PCS?" and "What are the rules?" GRRRRR.... they are really starting to annoy me.
                          Those are the good ones, man! Recruit them! Teach them the way!

It's the ones that say "PCS is dumb", "TG is a crappy clan", "these rules suck" that you need to be annoyed with...

Comment

Originally posted by IceCold
                            Those are the good ones, man! Recruit them! Teach them the way!
                            Spot on.

Originally posted by IceCold
                            It's the ones that say "PCS is dumb", "TG is a crappy clan", "these rules suck" that you need to be annoyed with...
                            For those who have temp admin, kick anyone that starts with all that nonsense.

Root
                            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Well.....thats a texan for you. Just so you know root, texans are to us what the irish are to you.

And root, we now have permission to kick people who start with the PCS bashing?!? I'm really sick of warning them and telling them of respect 3 times before I allow myself to kick them

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X