lockdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lockdown

one of the things that i noticed recently is that on lockdown especially when a certain map comes on over half of the people leave cause the map is one-sided or they just dont like it. what i would like to know is if there is a way to find out the 10-15 or however many most popular maps that are on the server set them as a pcs lockdown rotation. i just ask cause lately players are asking for votes to get a new map and some admins are even proposing a vote. if the general concensus is that some of the maps on the server are not well liked by the people playing can we fix it so that it is more enjoyable for all. also is there a way to limit the maps on the server by the number of people on the server even in general play? cause when there are only like 4 players and the server switches to a huge map it makes it kinda hard to play.

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Re: lockdown

It's not the maps all of the time and this happens. The game is over 5 years old. Typically the server will only fill for an hour or two and then falls down to half full but that does allow others to join up too. The map rotation has been back and forth on many many maps and it's always getting rearranged.

No way to accurately keep people happy on maps, no matter what you do. Some days people want to play certain maps and others they don't. At least you can't say there isn't much of a selection. lol

- -

Comment

this it true there are alot of maps

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

To help with the choices you can always search through the endless supply of maps and give a recommendation in using it in the Map Discussion forms. If nothing else to provide a few newer maps in the selection when a map vote is requested.

Comment

I vote 72 hours of Italy_tactik. Everybody wins!!
          "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
          - Sparhawxx

Comment

Originally posted by Conen. View Post
            I vote 72 hours of Italy_tactik. Everybody wins!!
            Absolutely not.

Comment

Ditto on that and in game if i remmmber right or it could be where you type it in concel "listmaps" it will give you a list of any/ to most of the maps we have on the sever in your concel box

Comment

Stop leaving when bad maps come up. There are plenty of maps I dislike, but I'll still play them when they come up. I've had plenty of good games even when I hate the map. Rounds don't last that long, and there's usually something better next up.

Comment

Originally posted by Potshot View Post
                  Stop leaving when bad maps come up. There are plenty of maps I dislike, but I'll still play them when they come up. I've had plenty of good games even when I hate the map. Rounds don't last that long, and there's usually something better next up.
                  true!

It's not about the map - its about the people you play it with and what you make out of it :)
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

i try my hardest to stay on the server depite the map. You will be surprised how quickly the server can fill up sometimes. Join the server and send a few invites. Ask teh people that join to send out some more invites. Before you know it, you will be on a server that is almost full. Hell i was on de_recon with you nomad and it was only three of us! Next think i know, we have a full server!! on de_recon!!! wow right? just join and try to seed.

gosh... me no likey recon!! :P
                    :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                    |
                    |
                    .\__\
                    ...../

Comment

Yeah, there are allot of maps "and there is no rhyme or reason to which these are on any given day because they change daily" that people seem to be leaving on. But as I said above, the "bad maps" change daily. Depending who is on. I personally would like to see more action late at night. Maybe after 10pm central time "US"
                      SLUMMI is a great new map that was added and I would like to see a captains match on it with 7 v7. *drooling
                      Hope all is well guys, have a great day!

Comment

And I need more Ribbons! I know that I have been playing on here for a while now and I only have this one? Come on guys, hook me up!! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Spleeph View Post
                          And I need more Ribbons! I know that I have been playing on here for a while now and I only have this one? Come on guys, hook me up!! ;)
                          Only if you hook me up. Been here since April 07 and I have 4. That's just over one a year and most of them came near the end of the second. No complaining! Haha. You want more ribbons, nominate more for other people. That goes for pcs guys too, and myself, and everyone! We need more ribbons. Haha. Show those bf2 and cod bums how awesome the older games are.
                          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by Spleeph View Post
                            you first.

- -

Comment

Hahaha, Vulcan.
                              "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
                              - Sparhawxx

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse